• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS:34kg of esctasy seized

It pays HEAPS to be the middle man, that's why they're called drug dealers... "doing us a favour" ROFLMAO -- they're trying to make easy money just like everyone else who buys and sells illegal drugs...

BT ;)

u reckon the busts are due to more MDMA being impored.. or the new x-ray machines? or abit of both..

but i always love how they smash an internation drug syndicate each time something gets found =P

I heard a snipet on the news about them being sentanced. I could be wrong but 50 years was mentioned. Surely this is a mistake on my behalf. Anyone have concrete information on this?

You guys are acting like someone has died LOL It's not the end of the world, I am sure there is enough MDMA out here to entertain you happy little campers for some time to come.

It'd be good if they sent a few pills from each batch to a lab, and released exactly what was in them.

When I become a millionaire, I'll setup an Ecstasy testing lab, similiar to the likes of EcstasyData and DanceSafe... Mark my words!

Yeah i know its all about the dollar big trancer but who do you usually get your drugs off? I get mine off close friends so i'd say they are doing me a favour. As for it pays Heaps would you have the balls to put a drug syndicate together and risk being thrown in the clink and getting gang raped for twenty years? Dont forget theres a bad side to everything otherwise everyone would be doing it

When I become a millionaire, I'll setup an Ecstasy testing lab, similiar to the likes of EcstasyData and DanceSafe... Mark my words!

hehe...I bet there's a few out there now who would jump at the first opportunity; the law being the preventative factor. While a good GC/ MS can be bought new for around $75,000 (I've just been to a science show), a clean record for handling illicit substances may not. So, if - sorry - when you become a millionaire and wish to part with some for the cause of HR, you might be better off placing your money where it will have more impact.

Arrange state and federal debates on the issue, campaign sympathetic politicians, academics and police. Make noise to the media and buy some pre-election air time. You could even use similar footage to the anti-smoking adds. That would get some attention 8o

mongman said:
I heard a snipet on the news about them being sentanced. I could be wrong but 50 years was mentioned. Surely this is a mistake on my behalf. Anyone have concrete information on this?

I sincerely hope you were hearing things...

goodfellas said:
it never pays to be the middle man does it, poor bastards, There all doing us a favour and have to cop it sweet when the shit goes down.

Why would they do it if they weren't making money?!

... I hear there is a big shakeup within the relevant industries atm, which concerns anywhere drug chemicals can be sourced from. This extends to producers and the customers of companies dealing in plastics, dyes, ceramics etc etc. ...

... If all things required are to become virtually unobtainable, or at the very least only in small quantities, then what will the conscience free, ex importer/ producers turn to then?

Here here - I am banking on the fact that too many of the precursors to MDMA (with one or two exceptions) are too common, and too flexible to ever be truly regulated. The fact that large portions of them can be easily obtained in hardware stores at the moment (or extracted from things than can be) makes me think it would be impractical if not impossible to regulate sale of these substances.

The other (and major precursors) such as Safrole can be obtained by the manufacturer from naturally occuring plants, some of which are in weed/plague proportions in Au.

It amuses (and saddens) me that one of them (can't for the life of me remember the name - Camphorus Cammomum or something?), is actually actively on the seek out and destroy list for the Dept of NRE because of damage it does to the soil. If only someone could harness all these plants that are already being collected ;)

^^ cinnamomum camphora or camphor laurel contains varying amounts of safrole (~2-10% of root bark oil) but these levels are far below that of sassafras, and extracting the safrole is time consuming.

Safrole is damaging to the environment because it kills some aquatic life and birds that eat the seeds. But Camphor is an incredibly resilient species and I don't think it would be possible to get rid of it completely.

There is native shrub/tree in Australia that is reported to have levels of safrole 3-5 times higher than those found in typical varieties of camphor laurel growing along eastern Australia. However, for more than one reason, I am reluctant to mention it's name.

If you ever want to check out any details on Essential Oils, you can do no better than to start with the 7 volume Essential Oils by Guenther.

don't they do some weird operation with the assessed value? as in, they don't look at the final price, they look at the expenditure in total?
ie
pill sold to middle man for $15, sold to customer for $40.. therefore, $55 worth of income etc. i vaguely remember seeing this method scrutinized before on BL.. but for the life of me, cant remember where..

I love how the value is picked apart each and every bust ;)

rm1x said:
You guys are acting like someone has died LOL It's not the end of the world, I am sure there is enough MDMA out here to entertain you happy little campers for some time to come.

You try sitting in some primary school on top of a flight of stairs for 4 hours waiting for 3 E's, and still not getting them that night.

^^ Fuck that dealer off buddy. Look around and find someone new.

Jubas, I heard somewhere the idea that they're in fact adding up the amount of money for each pill that is going to trade hands on the black market. So what you said is indeed a possibility! But at the same time, the police have plenty of reasons to make the bust look bigger... :\

phase_dancer.. is there anything he doesnt know?

Many and most things, including the elixir of youth needed in order to live long enough to learn 'em all :\

8ft-Sativa said:
A 400 percent rise , Thats good news you will see the price drop in the next year or two as the importers only get say 5 bucks a pill in europe in aussie and new zealand its probably more like 20.
Its alot more profiterable market as we havent been flooded with cheap ecstasy like most other parts of the world.

ok all u mods i aint selling or anything like that

now i aint too sure bout ur prices for au, but maybe urs is for imports...
coz i know there is a guy in sydney who is in the high end of the market and im guessing its local made pills but they are mdma. but yeh 6 buks a pill for 10,000 pills

dont pm me for details coz i cannot get them and i have no other info

I'm wearing some orange tape around my arm this week as mark of respect.