Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: 26kg stuffed into BMW 26/11/2003

wazza

Bluelighter
Taken from here
FOR a former factory cleaner, Milan Uzelac flashed a remarkable amount of cash.

He drove a late-model BMW, rented a palatial home in Sans Souci, and lived the high life, gambling and womanising.

But while he was outwardly wealthy, the 44-year-old Croatian immigrant and married father of two was getting his cash from a life of crime.

On 16 January, 2002, it all came tumbling down.

About 10pm that night, drug squad detectives watched as Uzelac hurled himself over the fence of Pfizer pharmaceuticals' Caringbah plant, where he had worked as a contract cleaner between April and September, 2001.

Uzelac went to a secure storage area within the complex and went in through a door which had been left unlocked for him by an accomplice.

He came out shortly afterwards, carrying a drum containing 26kg of pure pseudoephidrine, and cut a hole in the wire fencing to put the drum through.

He then packed it into the boot of his green BMW, with its personalised registration plate which read: FELONY.

His work done, he then picked up two young women, who were dressed up to accompany him to a nightspot in the city.

The drug squad detectives tailing Uzelac stopped the car at Rockdale and searched it, discovering the stolen drum. Uzelac's high life was over.

On Monday, Uzelac was sentenced to serve eight year's imprisonment after pleading guilty to stealing the drum of pure pseudoephedrine and receiving 657kg of cold and flu tablets stolen from Pfizer.

The drugs, which police believed were destined for the black market, were enough to make $41 million worth of illegal methylamphetamine or 410kg.

In sentencing Uzelac on Monday, District Court Judge Ken Taylor said Uzelac had a gambling addition and used cocaine.

"The defendant was motivated by greed," Judge Taylor said.

Uzelac, who has a son and daughter in their early 20s, had seen an opportunity to fulfil this greed when he began working at Pfizer.

So even when he was sacked in September 2001, ostensibly for his poor performance, he had recruited a young accomplice, Chris Winterflood, who had just started working there.

Winterflood has been sentenced to two year's jail after pleading guilty to his role in the theft of drugs from Pfizer.

That's a fair bit of meth, 410 kg.. But my fav part:
He then packed it into the boot of his green BMW, with its personalised registration plate which read: FELONY.

LOL... what a moron. Sounds like he had fun for a while, but now he's gonna be bored for a lot of years.

BigTrancer :)

FELONY: 8( ^ talk about advertising your intent!

How much pseudo is diverted in this manner? I'd bet it would be heaps.

I guess in some peoples eyes, the thought of an 8 year term in the nick would be worth the risk if they thought they'd get away with it a few times before being caught.

Whatever value officials placed on it, it's still a lot of pseudo.

But he wasn't even going to take it straight home and stash it, he went out to party first :D

Check out my big drum baby.......

How stupid do they get?

I wonder if his car & personalised plates have been reposessed...

how the hell do they get 410kg of meth outta that much pseudo?

26Kg pure pseudo == 26KG meth ?? given ur an awsome chemsist and react 100%

657kg of cold and flue tablets.. well thats not 657kg of pseudo..
if they contained
30mg --> 657 x 0.03 == 20KG
60mg --> 657 x 0.06 == 39KG
120mg --> 657 x 0.12 == 79KG
again provided he was an excelent chemist and got a 100% yield outta the psuedo extraction.

now maybe i should have taken into consideration my rounding off =P
but it seems to me that u could only make about 46 - 105 KG of meth.

then again it could have been cut 4:1 and if it was the 120mg tablets, and the chemist was awsome. but i dont really think so.

^^^ How did you work that out?

A typical 60mg pseudo tablet weighs about 200mg. That's just less than a third of the weight of the pill. 657kg * 1/3 = 219kg of pseudo from tablets.

219 + 29 = 248kg of meth.

That still doesn't explain the 410kg figures stated, but I am sure they take into account that meth is cut and hardly ever gets on the streets in pure form.

It was probably Cocaine , but it was easier for the police to say it was pseudoephedrine so they could keep the coke for them selves

26kgs of Cocaine??
Now thats got to be worth $$$$$$$

If there was a Darwin type award for getting caught out in the most inept or foolish manner this guy would have to get a nomination for sure.

I wonder if he will get to share a cell with the guy who got caught a few years back who was only pulled over in the first place because of his somewhat perculiar driving position.

The cops apparently pulled him over to find that the reason he had his seat so far forward and was squashed behind the wheel was ........

Because of the huge bucket of pills he'd crammed behind the drivers seat !!!!!

These guys should get on really well as cell buds they could swap stories of what might have been if they'd only had a brain.

Mr E Man

I hope he has some cash stashed away for when he gets out, here's wishing the guy an easy stay in jail!

Mr-E-man said:

The cops apparently pulled him over to find that the reason he had his seat so far forward and was squashed behind the wheel was ........

Because of the huge bucket of pills he'd crammed behind the drivers seat !!!!!

These guys should get on really well as cell buds they could swap stories of what might have been if they'd only had a brain.

It was actually a bucket of MDMA powder 8o

^ I have actually seen a car with "DEALER" numberplates on the cental coast NSW and also one with "ONPROL" plates.

They were both nice cars so maybe it does pay to advertise.

As if you would drive your own car doing something like that. I mean seriously..... how dumb do you want to be?