• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: 13-07-09 - Police raid nets ecstasy laced with chalk

On a related note I have just developed a new tester that will that will detect the presence of chalk in your pills.
It's called a blackboard.

If the Perth police are so concerned with what other than E is going into our pills why don't they come out with their own new brand that is quality tested?
It could have the WA police logo on them!
Might make them closer to living up to their mission statement: "To enhance the quality of life and wellbeing of all people in Western Australia by contributing to making our State a safe and secure place."
I wonder if all people includes the illicit drug takers?

Last edited:
That is hilarious that it is actually used by pharm companies and somehow they are making this out to be a danger. What fucking fools they have made of themselves, any excuse to "highlight" the dangers of drugs, lmfao.

i use chalk everyday at work marking out my job,s and nine times out of 10 from bad habit i keep it in my mouth like a cig for easy reach ( but i dont smoke)

Saying ecstacy is 'laced' with chalk is like saying that Xanax is 'laced' with lactose. Its a binder/bulking agent. Big deal.

a while ago I bought some similar to this that were green in colour, they powdered away to chalk in a matter of hours after purchase- - ripped off - - @ $xx ea

never again

I now only buy the crystals that look orange / brown and taste bitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus they had zero effect, forgot to mention, these probably were only chalk ! LOL

got to keep my sense of humoR or cry !