• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Newfags in Melbourne, where the party at, who wants to be mah friends........

SuperHans68

Bluelighter
Lets do it people bluelight meetup, we go to a club or some shits and have some giggles

New to Melbs

I rarely post, but I lurk like a boss. Just so happens I recently arrived in Melbourne, gonna be here for a few months I reckon! It'd be good to chat to some like-minded locals, shoot me a PM if you're keen to offer a newbie city advice or if you're doofing this weekend (awesome scene here). Cheers!

Scene in Melbourne

Hey everyone,

Just moved to Melbourne from overseas, this day makes one month. I find myself settling in fine, but unfortunately my current crop of friends seems to treat drugs (and some even alcohol) at an arm's length, so I've found myself a bit starved of such earthly pleasures. :(

Do you guys know of any good raves or city events (I know of a few doofs but this is harder for me since I have no car) where more open minded people hang out? I especially like psytrance music. At this point I've sort of half-decided to just go alone to one of these events and see how things go, I'm that desperate haha.

So, with that said, if anyone could post/send me links to events and stuff it would be most appreciated. This one Friday too many I'm spending all lonely in my room hehe. :)

I can't name event's on here but this Saturday there's beach rave very close from Cbd .... PM me if your keen ... It's gonna be sicker than malaria.

I can't pm you as your a green lighter. I think it's a deterrent for peeps making new accounts to buy and sell narcotics.

Add me on facecrack im always up to meet new peeps. [email protected][/email].

and I'll fill you in on the rave. They actually took down the page as the attendance grew to big. When that happens you know they are big.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat as OP. Just moved back to Melbourne after a few years overseas. Basically I have no friends here anymore but I have a bunch of molly I just found in my old PS2. I'm itching to find a nice rave. It's been a while.