Site Feedback newbie wanting to contribute, concerned about how

pixtob

Greenlighter
been an avid reader of this forum prior to joining in. always thankful of the pearls of wisdom that have saved me more than once, ladies and gents. just penning (typing) this today 'cuz as I've been lurking about, I checked out an old thread that may or may not have been the 'information' thread thread for a specific substance. and um...it might be the case that I am aware that some of said poster's info may be inaccurate, incomplete, and maybe bit dangerous.

totally not trying to be a a-hole here, 'cause little of that is his/her fault. maybe I'm typing this because it's possible than I am one of the rare people who time and time again (say, nightly) get to partake in the pharmacologically pure version of this DOC.

I could ramble on more, but just want to know where my two cents. it looked like that thread died in 2009.

You can still reply to the thread as long as it is not closed. If you feel that the information you have about a substance would correct erroneous information--particularly if your information contributes to harm reduction when using that substance, by all means reply!

Welcome!
you can also use the
report.gif
icon in the top right-hand corner of the post.

been an avid reader of this forum prior to joining in. always thankful of the pearls of wisdom that have saved me more than once, ladies and gents. just penning (typing) this today 'cuz as I've been lurking about, I checked out an old thread that may or may not have been the 'information' thread thread for a specific substance. and um...it might be the case that I am aware that some of said poster's info may be inaccurate, incomplete, and maybe bit dangerous.

totally not trying to be a a-hole here, 'cause little of that is his/her fault. maybe I'm typing this because it's possible than I am one of the rare people who time and time again (say, nightly) get to partake in the pharmacologically pure version of this DOC.

I could ramble on more, but just want to know where my two cents. it looked like that thread died in 2009.

What is the post?