Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Years Eve

DeathDomokun

Ex-Bluelighter
Just thought I'd make a thread where people could brag about their NYE plans if they felt like doing so
So, if you wanna share your NYE plans, please do

Flying from perth to sydney tomorrow night then driving up to surfers for NYE yeowwwww.

Anyone know what the go is in surfers for new years ? Cant find any events on so im assuming the streets come alive?

PLanned to spend nye with the girl on a tab, nos and bud...now shes going overseas for 2 weeks with family i got told :(

Might be a quiet night for us, as my birthday is the night before.. And we're old cunts. I'm thinking it would be nice to herald in the New Year with an early morning jog on the first? :)

Seems most people i know are doing Origin then Doof afterwards, i'll probably do something similar.. ;p

im pretty keen to go to the doof (if i can find someone to go with so i don't get lost).
first time poster LONG time lurker :)

Camping at the beach. Mother in law is not able to baby sit so it will be quieter than the last couple of years. Happy New Year to everyone.

PLanned to spend nye with the girl on a tab, nos and bud...now shes going overseas for 2 weeks with family i got told :(

Should come along to the Hotel NYE Fieldy, great music, an awesome atmosphere and friendly people may help keep you happy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'd love to but im broke after xmas, damn presents for people costing alot of money :(

Doofing for sure! So cut that the Ptp crew isn't putting on Ooh Yeah NYE this year.
While I'm on this subject does anyone know any deets for Shit Yeah NYE? Can't find an event page or anything about it, if that's not going ahead We'll probably head to Manifest up in Mildura!

Looks like what I want to do and what I am going to do are two different things. :(

I'm staying home this NYE with my children and my boyfriend. I used to go out but, last year I almost got into a head on accident with a first time drunk driver. I really wish people would stop driving while intoxicated.

whaaaaa theres a doof on in WA???

Last edited:
Drinking as much as my social obligations will allow, since the GF's out of town and my family lives in one of the more boring parts of CA.

Hmm lets see. Woke up and started with a bunch of awesome buds. Dosed 960mg Codeine (high tolerance and had sum bupe with a few other things the night before hence the dose) along with 30mg of DXM and 1mg xanax with more buds and sum ISO hash. If I do / can then ill try to attend a huge house party with a lot of close friends and possible get on sum crystal molly, acid and some poppers. Should be a interesting and fun night. Im having the time of my life already, bring on NY already! :)

last year, the pregnant missus and i strolled up to our under the bridge vantage point for the midnight fireworks after doing the 9pm show at darling point. i recall commenting that the following year we might be able to take our 8 month old down to see the spectacle, but being out of country that aint gonna happen.

oh well, instead we'll see two chinese new years, one calendar one and the bigger moon one in late jan. aside from the food, i have low expectations (and quietly wish i was still partying it up like several years ago).

stone cold sober and listening to 100 minutes of 2011 by Dash Berlin......only 18 minutes to go in qldddddddddddd