European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New Year Eve plans ?

kingme

Bluelighter
Anyone got any interesting plans lined up for this end of the year?

Remember to add that extra second at the end of it, with the earth slowing down and all

Personally will ponder taking it easy for once and sleeping by 1. Or all out speeding by 6am

I'll probably ride my bike around smoking spliffs where I stop.

Then sleep and when I wake at 6 get my family ready to Skype grandparents at 7.15 to wish them happy new year at 00.15.

None at present. I was in bed asleep before midnight the last 2 years and was working the one before that so there's a 75% chance of a proper evening packed to the rafters with fuck all.

Doing crystal meth in a millionaires house while doing my best to turn it into an episode of Black Mirror.

There's far more middle class angst on display in Black Mirror than the pig fucking PM episode.

Working, everyone wants to go out.... Some one has to give up their nye to make that happen. And I'll be having fun too! Back home for the bells <3

Clattered fingers crossed! Best wishes to you and the missus xx

Probably STILL waiting for the mrs to give birth

Awesome! Good luck to the both of you! Babies have a way of changing lives

Tried looking for a place to go out. Apparently im too late to get any reservation anywhere.

Heading to Glasgow tomorrow, going to a subclub event for the bells and various afterparties are on the cards. My friend has been given the keys to her Slovak friends flat so we can crash there, but I have some friends from uni I was wanting to see on the 1st then out partying again that night, so I don't know how I'll realistically fit any sleep in 8(

We've got an excessive amount of MDMA and ketamine, a handful of oxy as a comedown mitigating stash, and there will probably be various other goodies about. Excited! =D

Sounds like big fun is on the cards OM. I think i will try these IKEA pills. Got some good crystal mdma as well as nice banana pills stashed too and of course acid and coke. Plenty of valium and some oxy too if required. I am set but i dont think i will go too hard. Its just too hard to recover at my age from long benders.

Good luck cLaTTeReD. Get the cigars ready. Just dont get them from FUBAR as you never know where they have been.

I've discovered that cigars are excellent for plugging any leaks which may spring from overly turgid dwarves. Simply insert cigar into relevant leaky orifice and let the wonders of osmosis and capillary action work it's magic. The tobacco sucks the water out of the rancid jizz causing the cigar to swell, effectively sealing the aperture. Furthermore, the dehydrated sperm cells, traces of smegma and any other dissolved solids are precipitated out and deposited throughout the tobacco matrix, thus reinforcing the integrity of the barrier...

I believe President Clinton was the first to discover this phenomenon from experiments conducted on a member of staff.

Seeing in the new year with close friends then back to the Crib for a couple of days of stim fuelled depravity with the good lady. Cant wait.

Have a good one all! :)