Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New wikileaks releases

Ceres

Bluelighter
http://rt.com/news/wikileaks-assange-release-files-475/

Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger is quoted as saying, “Before the Freedom of Information Act, I used to say at meetings, ‘The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer’,” during a 1975 conversation which included a Turkish and Cypriot official.

Among the other information released is the revelation that that the Vatican may have collaborated with the US in supporting the Pinochet coup in Chile, which saw in a regime of bloodshed and disappearances.

kissinger AND the vatican, I love the internet.

Wikileaks is a bit of a let down, US involvement in South America has been of public domain for decades, that they financed and supported military coups against democratically elected governments isn't exactly news. Their support for Pinochet, at least initially is well documented.

I want coordinates for the mother ship, instructions to make plasma rifles with a 3D printer, photos of underground alien bases.

is that creepy julian assange loon still holed up inside the ecuadorian embassy? must be getting tired of him by now

wikileaks party running for 3 states in australia.

The Vatican was involved in the death of innocent people?

Excuse me while the past one thousand years laughs its ass off

Wikileaks is a bit of a let down, US involvement in South America has been of public domain for decades, that they financed and supported military coups against democratically elected governments isn't exactly news. Their support for Pinochet, at least initially is well documented.

I want coordinates for the mother ship, instructions to make plasma rifles with a 3D printer, photos of underground alien bases.

Everything "released" by them today was already in the public domain. No "leaks".

The Vatican was involved in the death of innocent people?

Excuse me while the past one thousand years laughs its ass off

=D

Yeah it was in the public domain but not in a manner which made sense of it or made it accessible or told the story of what really went on.