• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin New way to do most drugs. No sh#&

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackguy

Greenlighter
Okay, I figured out something pretty interesting. I've known about it for a long time but I thought that I would share with the rest of the world. Now before you guys shit all over me, have an open mind please. The last time I came on here with a new idea you guys literally just dumped all over me. But I'll get back to that. Here is the new idea:

I have often times ground-up a large amount of stuff. In doing so, I noticed that when I was remove the lid of the coffee grinder there would be what looked like smoke. Over time I learned that I could take a straw and suck it all up as if it were smoke. I also noticed that doing this really had a huge effect.

The reason it has such a huge effect is because I'm basically vaporizing the stuff without heat. I'm making it into an aerosol, much like the chemicals in an inhaler. I'm essentially grinding it up to dust in the air and then inhaling that dust.

There are several drawbacks to this method
1. It takes a good amounts to create this effect
2. It's probably at least as unhealthy as smoking if not way worse over time you may develop minners cough. (I've got the black lung, pop)
3. You are inhaling an unknown substance that I'm sure they know that you have a problem with that
4. And I'm sure that there's 1 million other things wrong with it that you all will be more than happy to point out. You guys are sooooo good at that.

so there is alot more stuff in the dust than there is in smoke, however your lungs suck up the juices just the same. Its pretty intense. as close to iv as 1 can get id say. I promise you, this is valid and i believe it would work for any substance. if your stuff is to tarry you can ad ma#$%*L to make it dry enough to turn to dust. by the way that isnt actual stuff. its just some other stuff for display purposes

heres a vid so you know what I mean.

https://youtu.be/snFXSZzjQDg

bring on the criticism! I hope some of you appreciate this.

Coming up with new ways to take drugs is always nice, and if the hit is strong enough im sure some people reading this will go home and try it. Although ive never done this myself, it does sound like a pain to go through, but i guess its just as much of a pain as say, cold water extracting pills, so it might be worth it.

Thanks for the input.

yes its a pain to go through but im telling you its the closest youll get to a shot. it hits u like a wall.

Unfortunately oral bioavailability for most drugs is piss poor.

You are inhaling solid particles, have you ever heard of aspirated pneumonia? Worse for you then smoke!

You really need to tell us what drug you're talking about if you want feedback, dude.

You may as well be breathing sand.
Silicosis, fibrosis and pneumonia are not worth "some kind of shit".

8)

Yeah, even if this works well, I'm pretty sure that it is quite bad for you. Inhaling solid particles is never a good thing.

Im sorry but nothing about this is "new" and nothing about this promotes harm reduction at all. No drug even specifically in question, how are we supposed to react to someone's clandestinely made inhaler, a "new" way to do "most" drugs. So theres no harm reduction focus, it's not a new way of administering drugs, and we don't know what "most" drugs are, ima close this. Too vague even if it had HR value.

Status
Not open for further replies.