• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to the Myrtle Beach Area

BetrayedDecision

Greenlighter
Hi guys. I am brand new to this site, and just moved to the Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina. Back in my home town, you could easily link up on places like craigslist and find what you needed real easy. But it seems here, there is no market for that. Needless to say, during my search that turned up nothing, I came across this wonderful forum. I hope to find people like me, close to the area that can help me get into the scene, and quick. I'm fairly dependent, and don't really know where to even start.

Welcome to bluelight!

Friendly rule reminder: No sourcing on the forums.

Welcome to bluelight!

Friendly rule reminder: No sourcing on the forums.
By sourcing, I'm assuming you mean like soliciting sales? If so, that isn't what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to meet people who are in, or have been in the same predicament as myself. Maybe they can help me find the H elp I need. Lol.

By sourcing, I'm assuming you mean like soliciting sales?
Yes, or asking. Was just a friendly neighborly reminder :)

you can start a thread here to find people in your area (there are local/state threads), or search for a previous thread

I'm right around the corner in North Carolina, just moved here too a year ago :)

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight!

Just wanted to add, be careful trying to use this site to meet up with people. We can't control who's on the other end. It's also against forum rules. Familiarize yourself with the rules with this link here:

PS: Each individual sub forum has its own set of rules for posting as well. Look for the banners at the top of the pages for those.

You seem like a total cop, but even if you weren't (you are, but you would think the cops wouldn't be sooo dumb) I don't use any opioids and I am certainly not looking to help enable anyone else to do those evil things. Personally, I'd be more interested in finding people to binge on ketamine with. Wya @SnafuInTheVoid.

I mean, the fact that she has like, sexy photos on her post, is what makes the cops dumb. Either way, this isn't /r/opiaterollcall, this is bluelight, and id hope most people here would encourage people to get off heroin, not find a new source. Being in a new place is a blessing for not being able to score.

Wouldn't that be entrapment for a cop to ask to meet up with someone on bluelight? lol

A cop? Thats funny. Anyways, not really looking to enable anyone. Just looking for people in the area with resources. Its a tough life, and you need friends to help.

"Helping people find drugs" is not what Bluelight does. That should include finding friends with resources.
Helping people safely consume them is ...

Bookmarked. I am very curious to see how this thread is modded. It seems like an ideal case study. 👀

Meeting up on Bluelight is risky, but not specifically against the rules. However, meeting up to find help getting into the drug scene IS specifically against the rules.

Meeting up on Bluelight is risky, but not specifically against the rules. However, meeting up to find help getting into the drug scene IS specifically against the rules.
There were some BL meetups back in the day no? I remember reading that one got busted by LE and that was the end of that...

all this was long before my time here though