• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New to dilaudid frm Oxycodone ???

Hey. I would ask for another med if he doesn't put you back on oxy. My dr last week brought up morphine ir which I didn't even know existed. If your dr is good like mine they'll take your tolerance into consideration. She told me that's our next med cause I have to rotate my breakthru meds every once in awhile. She said she'd dose the morphine high. I'm not sure of any other ir meds. I've only been on Dilaudid and oxy. We wanted Opana ir but my insurance didn't cover it. Silly since they cover my ER. You could try that but oxy is best cause higher oral bio. Dilaudid and Opana have low oral bio so lots of people snort or shoot them. I think snorting has better effect than just chewing cause your blood vessels in your nostrils allow medvto get in your system quicker. I've snorted and chewed my old ms Contins and no difference. I even snorted Dilaudid and some people out here swear by it but I got nothing. I'm happy with my 15mg oxy. Opana ER is reformulated so I can't crush cause oral bio sucks but it does help better than MS Contin. Def switch back to oxy if you can and I wish you luck!!

^the purpose of insufflation is to absorb the drug through nasal membranes, swallowing is to be avoided.

Thanks for correcting me SKR. I wasn't sure about the snorting thing. I just replied to one of your posts in another thread. I def like what you say. I'm still a blue lighter so I can't send a message but I think you can help me cause I'm on pain meds and pchy meds. So far so good but can be a sketchy combo. I'm sure our paths will cross. Thanks

I know for a fact at the pain clinic I used to go to, DEA had some Dr's so scared that when they
changed up certain pain med's (like from oxy to dilaudid) they would do a pill count a week or two later
if patient did any more than the "per day" they were kicked out.

Hi. I woke up in enourmous pain so I took 45mg of oxy with my new hydroxizine. I like the rush effect not the nod but I was nodding a bit cause of the hydroxizine. I said hell with it and went in and iv'd 8mg of Dilaudid. That did it. I'm really nodding now and having a hard time typing. Double vision. Don't know if I did was safe or not but my pain is lower than usual and compared to what I've read on this website of what some people do, I'm good. And no itchies!!! I would def reccomend hydroxizine if you like a calm, relaxed high. Now I need an energy drink. Thought I'd share. Be well and safe!