• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine New to crack. Sore throat.

not2quick

Bluelighter
I made my second batch of spoon crack and it turned out really good. Since I added some more soda to the product. also cooked it longer.

I fucked up because I wanted to try it but I didn't have a proper rig. So I decided to chase it on foil. Big mistake. Yes, I know it's a huge waste of crack but I was tempted and once I did one I couldn't stop until it was gone. I've done a ton of drugs in my life and will even shoot coke from time to time. I can take a shot of coke and put the needle down easily. I've never had the urge to keep doing a drug like i did chasing that shit on foil. Such a tease. You get such a short mild high and you'll never get a good hit. You keep thinking this next one is gonna do it. Nope. I'm sure there's different techniques, but not gonna go there again. I basically chain smoked that rock over an hour. Probably .5 rock. I'm not cooking another batch until I get a proper rig.

One thing that is bothering me is my throat is pretty sore. If I breath in deep it feels like I have a touch of swimmers lung. My throat feels sore to the touch though. Like the right and left side of my adams apple. Is this normal?

Did you burn off the foil first?

Are you sure the cocaine your starting with isnt adulterated. From the post the other night I still think it likely is. Even with less soda it shouldn't have came out gooey. Just a lower return.

Id advise buy a pipe and some spontex/choreboy. And better starting material.

Even better advise, quit while your ahead. This shit ruined my life.

Did you burn off the foil first?

Are you sure the cocaine your starting with isnt adulterated. From the post the other night I still think it likely is. Even with less soda it shouldn't have came out gooey. Just a lower return.

Id advise buy a pipe and some spontex/choreboy. And better starting material.

Even better advise, quit while your ahead. This shit ruined my life.
Burn off the foil :oops: welp guess now I have cancer. Didn't think i needed to. I mean I've cooked veggies in foil packs at campouts for years.....

Burn off the foil :oops: welp guess now I have cancer. Didn't think i needed to. I mean I've cooked veggies in foil packs at campouts for years.....
If you shoot unwashed coke then a bit of foil is the least of your worries, man. Once off foil won't do you much harm. Don't make a habit of it would be my suggestion. Smoking a lot of anything especially chemicals tends to give you a sore throat.

Look after yourself for a few days you'll be fine and lay off that shit while you still can.

No but the shite on it has been linked to alzheimers. Be careful dude.
1.Are you talking about Aluminum being linked to Alzheimer's?

2. If you manage to get the foil hot enough to vaporize some of the aluminum, you're magically doing it wrong.