• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New seeking information

New Guy

Greenlighter
Hello all, I have made an account on here to shamefully be discussing how to abuse prescription drugs, of course this does seem popular here, so not so ashamed. I am new to the whole scene, I have recently been described vyvance only to discover that the pharmaceutical's have made it incredibly more difficult to get high on ADHD meds as it was before. I had returned to my psychiatrist to request a different med, I was prescribed concerta not knowing if it would be better. I tried crushing it which I found incredibly difficult, snorted it[cleeshay ik], hardly got any effect at all. I researched that vyvance only works orally so I put the powder in my drink[about 3 pills] still no effect. This all happening now, 2 pills of concerta snorted, 3 pills of vyvance drank. Now that you know my story I have a few questions that I will post NUMERICALLY.

1. What is the best method of abuse? for these meds specifically?
2. I have heard both my prescriptions are shitty highs, and adderal is the best. How should I go about discussing my psychiatrist into prescribing me one of the most abused drugs, without looking too shady. Perhaps you recommend an alternative. As in what can I say, I am in no form doctor shopping, and do not plan on finding a different doctor, I will not respond to such offers.
3. I understand the danger that comes with the thrill, although I have no idea what the thrill feels like yet. What are the ABSOLUTE BIGGEST NO NO when abusing this. I have read some articles about addiction, so i have some background knowledge of what "can" happen.
4. What does one do while abusing these things? Honestly the only time I even want to abuse these meds is when I need to stay awake for long periods.
5. I have read that some forms of ADHD meds can be modified for "better" effects, what do you know of this?

You can post you're answers numerically like this if you like, and if you don't know the answer just specify you don't know that number. THANKYOU VERY MUCH PLEASURE SEEKERS.

Last edited:
I honestly feel bad for your heart and the streas your causing it. Abusing stimulants deffinatly makes the heart work extra hard and takes off years of your life in the long run. Vyvanse is very shitty. Since you only do them to stay uo maybe u can find an opiate that helps you stay up. Those are non toxic and do no damage except certain synthetics. God gave us opium plants for a reason

I honestly feel bad for your heart and the streas your causing it. Abusing stimulants deffinatly makes the heart work extra hard and takes off years of your life in the long run. Vyvanse is very shitty. Since you only do them to stay uo maybe u can find an opiate that helps you stay up. Those are non toxic and do no damage except certain synthetics. God gave us opium plants for a reason

Really Opium > ADHD meds? Where the heck can I get prescribed opium? Besides that I thought opium was a depressant.

Yes I get it, this shit is bad for you. But dangest man I just want to try this Adderal high everyone is raving about. And it particularly interests me when Im pulling all nighters out of necessity. Like I said before, I'm new to it, and don't intend to get hooked. Most of my life I have lived a very very clean life, the only "drug" I've ever used consistently is Marry Jane, no cigs no meth no nothing, but at this point clean life is getting FUCKING BORING.

Hey man I'm not big on the pharmaceutical Stims so I'm not gonna speak much to that.

I just wanted to let you know you need to remove the part where you ask how to get your doctor to prescribe you a certain med. Those types of questions aren't allowed here. its similar to "doctor shopping" and is frowned upon. I'd hate to see your thread closed because you actually have a few great questions. And you've mentioned you're new to this so some harm reduction talk would be good. But you won't get that from a closed thread.

If you're not getting anything out of the last 5 you did I would stop upping your dose. You may need a different med to feel anything. You mentioned that, I know but I'm just trying to let you know you're correct so you don't blow your heart up continuing to pop ADHD meds that aren't giving you a high. Just because you're not feeling "high" doesn't mean your body isn't already working hard with all the stims you just dumped into it.

And no don't get on the opiate train. I'm on it now and I'm sure justtakethat will tell me I'm weak for being addicted but like you I wasn't planning on getting addicted. And IMO opiates are the most addicting substance (mentally and physically) you can fuck with. And most opiates make you pass out when sitting still anyways I'm sure you don't want that seeing how you're after the stims lol.

This will come off as harsh, but the way you throw around the word "abuse" makes me think you're not actually on any of this stuff. I think I smell a troll.

As for #2, we don't allow that kind of discussion here.

I am really grateful for this tip, I would never have known. Honestly though that was never the intent of the question, I hadn't even thought doctor shopping be possible here, strange new things im being introduced to lol. I tried to rephrase the question to be more innocent, as that is one of my big questions. I'm just honestly interested how one gets prescribed addies one of the most abused prescript drugs out there.

And i swear im not a troll, Im just looking for answers becuase im a noob.

Once again, we're not here to tell you how to get drugs, legal or not. We won't and can't tell you how to persuade your doctor into prescribing you anything.

Now i'm confused. Talking about abusing prescription drugs including: snorting, anal insertion, injection, weird forum invented methods like parachuting, and ect. Also including raving about how much one has done, sometimes even encouraging abuse is fine. However asking for personal stories of your talks with your doctor, and asking for advice on only what speech rehearsals or strategies may be helpful in accomplishing something legally, is not aloud. Perhaps I rephrase the question again without even mentioning abuse," I have tried 2 different adhd meds, both were shit. I heard this particular med was really good, what should I discuss with my doctor to get the right fit?" Would that also not be aloud?

If so this is quite frustrating, as doctor shopping and asking for advice on what to talk to your doctor about are two completely different things.

Vyvanse drink and snorting Concerta? Holy crap.

You do realize that you're mixing two medications, in an attempt to get high, I'm assuming, and the medications will actually cause a lot more than just euphoric highs. Vyvanse (lisdexafetamine) and Concerta (methylphenidate) are very high concentrated members of the stimulant family. I'd suggest removing one of them from your uses, preferably the Vyvanse. Also, snorting most amphetamines doesn't work because they don't work with nasal membranes, they have to be broken down by amino acids (in your stomach!)

I'm assuming this is why you're making "vyvanse drinks." Just play it safe and always remember; you can always do more, you can NEVER do less.

Yes perhaps I should have asked before experimenting. I can confirm that it increased my heart rate for about an hour, and now coming off of it slowly by slowly Im starting to kind of feel shitty when I probably should feel amped if done properly, not sure. Of course that could be due to the sleep I was trying to avoid as well. However I should also mention that I am working with the lowest dosage[starting] 20mg. and the effects I had were very much bearable, however I wouldn't want to repeat it mainly because of the disappointing effects. I was expecting a Euphoria and I got none, I honestly think vyvance is impossible to get a euphoric effect which I did more of than the concerta.

But hey! that's why I'm here! to find out from dare I say experts how to get the preferable euphoric speedy high. Or to find out both of my stims aren't for euphoric highs in which case I might as well take them as prescribed until I go after a different one. WHICH IS THE MAIN REASON FOR NUMBER 2 BTW. [fitting that glove persae]

New guy when i said opium i ment all opiates. Of course u cant get opium prescribed but they preacribe opiates. Not that ull get preacribed them but when i first started using tramidol it made me feel energetic. Now its all sedating but thats something to think about if u wanna give the heart a break. And all or nothing i dont know your situation but anyone thats addicted to opiates thats not terminally ill has no excuse to be high everyday. Maybe tell your doctor that your interested in adderalls shorter duration. Maybe the vyvanse makes it harder to sleep at night where adderall would have worn off. Also if ur dead set on stressing out your heart make sure to eat how much you eat normallly and drink alot more water than normal.