• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New oxy

'Tallica rules

Greenlighter
Has anyone had the new roxy 30s that have n 23 imprinted on them? They're round and blue. They're made by Novel and they're incredibly hard to crush up. Does anyone know if they're IR or ER?

The list of ingredients I found upon searching the pill seem to indicate that it has a gelling agent but i'm not sure to what extent. I couldn't find any info regarding whether it's IR or XR, the best way to tell would be to try and dissolve them in water. If they don't gel up they are most likely IR and vice versa.

I suspect they are instant release, but that's based on them not saying XR anywhere.

Yea I know of them, they are crazy hard. A good hose clamp will do the job. When I did opiates I preferred the old 30s. My buddy who did them said they took a couple minutes to get to feeling them, as if they take longer to dissolve after insufflation.

Yea I know of them, they are crazy hard. A good hose clamp will do the job.
I bought a five dollar pill crusher from the pharmacy and broke it within a week. This wasn't crushing oxy though but Wellbutrin. I should've spent the extra dollar on the step up model, but I'm thinking that 'multi-purpose' cutter / crusher / case may've been no better. So it was back to bending my ID until I quit to go back to the oral route.

The 15's are green and have "n21".
They crush & snort just fine.
Scratch that previous comment! They crush fine; but my poor nose is as stuffed up as if I'd snorted those huge Watson horse pills. Euphoria effects are fine, but considering that the efficacy of insufflation and oral administration is practically identical, I'd stick to swallowing (unless your schnoz never has a problem; and you could theoretically snort them whole without without crushing them, but you don't want to show off, LOL]

Has anyone had the new roxy 30s that have n 23 imprinted on them? They're round and blue. They're made by Novel and they're incredibly hard to crush up. Does anyone know if they're IR or ER?
Hi everyone!!, I'm new here but not new to opiates!! I have myself a nice little habit due to being prescribed oxycontin after a crash. That was 25 years ago when the oxi's dried up I found heroin. I've been on methadone for years n years I've cleaned up on subutex twice but always had a love for oxi's, ever since I broke that 1st big greenie (80mg).
Fuck me it blew my socks off. Here in liverpool uk there is no illegal market for oxi's whatsoever intact I have never heard of anyone else bar me who uses them 😟. I have found a website that claims to provide them without script and has good reviews but I'm unsure and like most cant afford to lose £500. Has anyone ever heard of or used pharm warehouse. Com?? Can anyone recommend them or should I steer clear. Here's hoping... cheers andy

I'm addicted to the process of swallowing a pill and waiting for the effects--it excites me greatly lol. Maybe because my recreational history started with pot brownies. Do people snort them to bypass the 20-30 minutes delayed waiting period? I thought it has slightly lower bioavailability from losing a tiny bit of powder during the crushing process. I know people also crush and snort them in bathrooms or their car at or before work. Seems hard to do that in a bathroom. Not stating everyone should swallow them, I've just never understood the additional effort to prepare it when swallowing them is so effective. Is the snorting ritual just fun in itself?

It is very fun GetMeOutOfThisCrap. The original OCs had a certain smell and flavor to them that made them a totally different experience than IR oxycodone. I always used a hose clamp to shave them down to a fine powder. Works a lot better than crushing it. YOu could also split a pill with someone with accuracy. Some people also used the pedeggs for foot calluses....new of course lol.

When I was on em I always carried a small piece of hose clamp and a bit of paper and small straw or tooter, and would go into the restroom stall and shave one up into the paper. It became an art.