• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New member with curious question regarding CWE.

Yeah DHC IV is actually about as strong as oxy, I bet rectal was quite effective. But most people call it shitty, which being OTC some places I guess is understandable.

BTW, people here in the states don't abuse pseudoephedrine, we use it to make meth! It's quite pitiful the trouble you go through to get cold medicine, because rednecks are making meth in Mountain Dew bottles.

Yeah DHC IV is actually about as strong as oxy, I bet rectal was quite effective. But most people call it shitty, which being OTC some places I guess is understandable.

BTW, people here in the states don't abuse pseudoephedrine, we use it to make meth! It's quite pitiful the trouble you go through to get cold medicine, because rednecks are making meth in Mountain Dew bottles.

haha ^

Same here, I've never heard of people abusing pseudoephedrine in the UK. What are the effects like?

Yeah, Pseudoephedrine is restricted because it is used to manufacture methamphetamine.

It is a fucking horrible drug in its own right!
It's like the dirtiest stimulant effect imaginable. I've never had ephedrine (only ephedra) but from what Ive heard of ephedrine; similar nasty effects. Tingling scalp....stimulating diuretic that doesn't really have any recreational use whatsoever (I think it's awful to use as recommended anyway...I'd rather let a cold run its course - but in an emergency, it will dry your sinuses for a few hours.
Unpleasant though - it is restricted solely because of the rise of meth (and clandestine labs) in the last 10-15 years in Australia.

And viddywell; DHC is only available OTC in rikodeine in Australia.
In fact, I've never even heard of it being available on prescription here - its not worth the trouble or the discomfort (at least it never was for me) due to the sorbitol.
Bloating, gas..."the squirts" - sorbitol is ugly!

Last edited: