• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member, long time lurker

RCmelkor

Greenlighter
Hey folks!

I'm hoppin' in here, Canadian and have always used the forums to keep myself safe and sound during my riskiest of times. After kicking opioids (well, I'm on subs as of 3 months ago) and benzos, my primary interest is in psychedelics. Hope there's room on the couch, and looking forward to discussing things with all of you over the time I spend here. This forum has likely saved my life more than once, and guided me through some of the darkest moments of my life.

Cheers, stay safe!

Edit: I've been a touring musician for about 12 years, playing in multiple groups touring canada and germany, as well as a chef and most recently a farm, majoring in biological sciences.

Last edited:
Great job getting off the opioids man. You are very welcome here and we're glad to have you.

Psychedelics are probably my DOC now.

Glad to have another fellow psychonaut!

Great job getting off the opioids man. You are very welcome here and we're glad to have you.

Psychedelics are probably my DOC now.

Glad to have another fellow psychonaut!

Thanks!! They were a real kicker haha, always been interested in psyches as they were my first love - and things are coming full circle. I have a collection of phenethylamines, trypts (of all sub's), and lysergi's that'll last me a few years at the least haha. Still looking for that sweet sweet 2c-b though... fully illusive up here in Canada.

Hello and welcome!!

Thanks for havin' me!!

Thanks!! They were a real kicker haha, always been interested in psyches as they were my first love - and things are coming full circle. I have a collection of phenethylamines, trypts (of all sub's), and lysergi's that'll last me a few years at the least haha. Still looking for that sweet sweet 2c-b though... fully illusive up here in Canada.

Thanks for havin' me!!
I've tried quite a few 2c drugs myself and never tried 2c-b either. Recently I found out it's affordable from EU in pill form on the DN.

I've tried quite a few 2c drugs myself and never tried 2c-b either. Recently I found out it's affordable from EU in pill form on the DN.
Yeah I'm a little bit too much of a baby for the DN. Got a wife and a family and not worth the trouble/risk for me. I love the 2c fam, especially 2c-i. I had a 35ish mg 2c-i trip that was out of this world.

Yeah I'm a little bit too much of a baby for the DN. Got a wife and a family and not worth the trouble/risk for me. I love the 2c fam, especially 2c-i. I had a 35ish mg 2c-i trip that was out of this world.
I think I actually liked 2c-i the best. It was more visual than some 2c's and much gentler on the body. One of the few 2c's that didn't make me vomit, turn beet red, and sweat profusely. Of the ones I've tried I have the most experience with 2c-e although due to negative body load I think it's one of my least favorite 2c's. One of the most negative body loads I've ever experienced, everytime, regardless of ROA be it smoking, snorting, or oral.

Recently I got to try BOD (beta methoxy 2c-d) a handful of times and that was really the first psychedelic PEA I've had in over a decade. That was interesting due to it's unique structure and how different it was compared to 2c-d (more than 4x the duration for one).

I think I actually liked 2c-i the best. It was more visual than some 2c's and much gentler on the body. One of the few 2c's that didn't make me vomit, turn beet red, and sweat profusely. Of the ones I've tried I have the most experience with 2c-e although due to negative body load I think it's one of my least favorite 2c's. One of the most negative body loads I've ever experienced, everytime, regardless of ROA be it smoking, snorting, or oral.

Recently I got to try BOD (beta methoxy 2c-d) a handful of times and that was really the first psychedelic PEA I've had in over a decade. That was interesting due to it's unique structure and how different it was compared to 2c-d (more than 4x the duration for one).

Nice! I would love to find that! I have 4C-D on hand which is really just an extremely gentle mild stim/psyche/entactogen. I'll keep searching for all these ones that are popping up. Are you able to find it domestic? Not asking for source, just curious. 100% agree on the 2c-i thing. I found 2c-e harsh and honestly it never got very visual with me. Never tried 2c-d although I heard it was pretty tame (albeit a nice addition to other psyches).

Nice! I would love to find that! I have 4C-D on hand which is really just an extremely gentle mild stim/psyche/entactogen. I'll keep searching for all these ones that are popping up. Are you able to find it domestic? Not asking for source, just curious. 100% agree on the 2c-i thing. I found 2c-e harsh and honestly it never got very visual with me. Never tried 2c-d although I heard it was pretty tame (albeit a nice addition to other psyches).
2c-d was indeed light even at 60mg nasally in the area of psychedelia. It's definitely still fully psychedelic though. I tried BOD at 60mg and found it similarly mild visually but it had a great phenethylamine body high that is a bit pushy at that dose. I think similar to 2c-d it would shine primarily as a promotor. 45mg did something special to my MDMA dose.

Came from a clearnet vedor in EU.
It's really mild compared to the up to 16hr+ duration and for that reason I'd recommend to combo it with other things.

With many governments banning so many 2c drugs this was the first thing I've found to produce that characteristic PEA psychedelic high in the body that is so nice and warm and with some push to it in many many years.

With many governments banning so many 2c drugs this was the first thing I've found to produce that characteristic PEA psychedelic high in the body that is so nice and warm and with some push to it in many many years.

Ill keep my eye out! I'm still cautious ordering anything phenethylamines other than 3,5 groups (mescaline analogues. I mean, technically all 2c's are but I think you catch my drift) as that amphetamine core causes legal complications in Canada and could spell trouble.

Ill keep my eye out! I'm still cautious ordering anything phenethylamines other than 3,5 groups (mescaline analogues. I mean, technically all 2c's are but I think you catch my drift) as that amphetamine core causes legal complications in Canada and could spell trouble.
That beta methoxy is fundamental I think in the character and duration of this one and it's not just a very similar analog of 2c-d. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to prove it under analog laws in the USA but am unfamiliar with canada's laws. Similarly to mescaline BOD is considered a trimethoxy phenetheylamine however none of the methoxy's in BOD lines up with methoxys in mescline.

It's mild though despite the LONG duration. It's something different to play with if you are bored. lol.