• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

New member intro!

GrizzlyAdams710

Greenlighter
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
5
Hey everybody! I just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a musician. I play acoustic guitar, write, and sing my own tunes. Mostly mellow, James Taylor-ish/c.s.n.y.-ish, some a little bluesy, some a little punk, but I love any music with talent. I'm also currently a student in the field of healthcare. I love this site, the personalities within it, and the information it provides. Just by reading the guidelines provided, and most of the thread content, I can tell you all have kindred mind-sets and similar interests. I am a deep thinking (over thinking) individual, so all of your past experiences have helped me a great deal, whether it be to ease my mind or take precautionary steps to avoid any bad mixtures. I have tried nearly everything and was not always as cautious as I am now, but through all of the fun, I had enough close calls and low points to eventually wise up! Drugs are not bad when used responsibly. To me there is no difference between mixing a cocktail after a hard days work, or smoking a bowl, or taking a hydro, or Xanax (other than legalities of course if not prescribed). And the same applies for just having a little extra fun with your friends. It's really nice to be able to read real life experiences rather than the normal, ridiculously over cautious medical advice you find in eeevery single google search! Anyways, thanks for providing a source of (so far) reliable information to ensure a safe, enjoyable escape!
 
Glad you feel comfortable here at Bluelight. I hope you stop by Non-Electronic Music Discussion where we talk about drugs & music, two things you seem to appreciate and respect.
 
Top