• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New Here & Need Serious Advice Please ♡

LexiLane

Greenlighter
Idk where 2 post this. I have a host of ailments that require me 2 take opioid. currently on 8mg dilaudid 4x a day and 25mg of fentanyl patches. But after 10yrs of it my tolerance is thru the roof! I need 100mcg of fentanyl 2 even help my pain.
question is this. my doc needs 2 fill the rest of my script, she is out of town, script is due, was shorted bcuz new insurance (thanks Obama!) only covered half, so she said she'd give me another script for the rest when due, but she's gone till and of next week.
I have a friend who has pure fentanyl powder, but I'm the easiest and safest way to mix, I'm the chemistry lingo on this site. could someone perhaps use layman's terms and explain how I can dilute into maybe a nasal spray bottle? I have gloves, eyewear, masks and am aware it's like handling Ebola, I am not on a road to kill myself, I just have severe intractable pain 24/7.
can I dump the nasal spray, fill with water and use a smaller amount even if it takes more sprays to build up to where it helps my pain, instead of over doing it?
Can someone please help me?
suffer from
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
2 torn
rotator cuffs
both hamstrings are grade 2 off the bone
facet arthropathy
A cyst in my lumbar
spinal stenosis as well as cercival
sciatica
And trigeninal neuralgia

Good luck on that, i have no advise, i live in n.c. and to get a doctor to give any opiates is impossible. I have to get my shoulder replaced and have a broken pin in my ankle. I feel your pain. Good luck

Hi there and welcome to the site.

If you have a legitimate prescription that is due can you not contact your doctors surgery to ask if another doctor can cover you? If they cannot then I would contact your local ER and ask for advice before starting to self medicate with something like fent powder.

I have moved your post over to our other drug section where fent is discussed quite a bit and will get some responses from users.

Please be careful

first off, welcome to BL! and B, sorry to hear about the ailments.
i tend to use my drug more for pyshcological pain so i doubt i'd be an awful lot of help to you buttttt
you should go check out the pain management thread
those guys will know exactly what you're talking about