• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

New Guy Here

Nootropics_user

Greenlighter
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
12
Hey guys. I've used Bluelight as a reference for YEARS but just now finally joined. I'm interested in discussions regarding any legal substance. I have a history of Narcotic abuse and definitely don't want to go back to that. I'm interested in "smart drugs", Nootropics, etc. Phenibut, Adrafinil, L-theanine, etc. Looking forward to finally being involved in the discussions. Still fairly new to Nootropics so I'm looking forward to learning. I just don't want to damage myself or create any kind of dependence on anything. Any other Nootropics users?​
 
Hi there and welcome to the site,

If your used to the site you will already know what section suit your questions best - Other Drugs and Healthy Living both spring to mind but Phenibut gets discussed around the site in various threads.
 
Top