• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New girl. Need some advice on some morphine usage.

^ You don't need to filter at all when your putting it up your arse. Also, it doesn't matter whether the morphine dissolves or not with this method, all you need is the morphine suspended in the water.

I have used these same pills (the orange ones) rectally, and IME, even heating is unecessary. Just take the coating off, crush the pills (finely), put the powder in the water, then quickly suck it up with the oral syringe. It takes awhile for it to gel up so if you do it quickly enough, there shouldn't be a prob.

There's a few threads on this already.

1. Grind the pills up
2. Dissolve in water
3. basify
4. suck it up in a syringe
5. shove it in your bum
6. go!

If you're using a hypodermic syringe make sure to break off the needle first!! Should be obvious but some people don't know that.

if someone isn't asking about IV use, don't suggest it. period. that is not harm reduction.

if someone isn't asking about IV use, don't suggest it. period. that is not harm reduction.

Who suggested IV use? I literally said "I am not advocating IV use" and my advice was to sell/trade them for something better. I didn't even explain how to IV them.

My concern was elsewhere. This has always been a pet peeve of mine that people have literally said they would never "throw they're life away by turning to the needle" yet the put drugs up they're ass. There is nothing wrong with rectal administration, just as there is nothing wrong with IV(ok, maybe a little:) ) but to have that mind set, that many people who use drugs rectally DO indeed have, is completely deluded. Sure, rectal use is safer for the average idiot, but if you think you have anymore control then someone who injects, while your laying down with a syringe of liquid up your ass, hoping your not so constipated that it doesn't work, well... god help you. Anyway, I spoke my mind, to anyone willing to entertain my insanity.

But I never suggested IV use, nor did anyone else, so I am not sure what your referring to, unless your just warning people for future occasions???

who suggested iv use? I literally said "i am not advocating iv use" and my advice was to sell/trade them for something better. I didn't even explain how to iv them.

My concern was elsewhere. This has always been a pet peeve of mine that people have literally said they would never "throw they're life away by turning to the needle" yet the put drugs up they're ass. There is nothing wrong with rectal administration, just as there is nothing wrong with iv(ok, maybe a little:) ) but to have that mind set, that many people who use drugs rectally do indeed have, is completely deluded. sure, rectal use is safer for the average idiot, but if you think you have anymore control then someone who injects, while your laying down with a syringe of liquid up your ass, hoping your not so constipated that it doesn't work, well... God help you. anyway, i spoke my mind, to anyone willing to entertain my insanity.

But i never suggested iv use, nor did anyone else, so i am not sure what your referring to, unless your just warning people for future occasions???
lmao

Why do people think injecting drugs is so awful, yet they are willing to shove pills up they're ass.

I mean, come on. When you go to a doctor, they inject you with morphine; they don't say "bend over and take it like a man" or a woman in your case. I hate to suggest IV, but morphine sucks unless it's injected, anyway. Just sell em to a junkie and get something better before you shove pills up your ass.

Do not suggest IV use again. Bottom line. It is not Harm Reduction.

IV use IS more harmful in almost all cases. I am an IV drug user, and as careful as I am, there is still some harm that comes with the territory, you are sticking yourself with needles and directly accessing your bloodstream!!! It is insane for you to compare that to intra-rectal use. Yes, they may not be in control, but there is no risk of HIV, HEPC, MSRA, etc...

I use sterile water, new needles every time, and micron filters, and am impeccable in my injections, yet there is still harm inherent in the practice of IV drug use. In the hospitals, there is increasingly a move to intra-nasal and inhaled medication because of the high mortality rate of fuckups when there are IV drips, etc...

DO NOT SUGGEST IV DRUG USE TO THOSE NOT ASKING ABOUT IT. I am fucking serious about this.

Last edited:
Hello, this is my first post so I'm worried about doing something wrong... maybe I should Homelessify this?

Anyway (standard "anyway"), I need my morphine to last til October 3rd & because I have very little self control, I don't have much left. I bought an oral syringe yesterday for plugging purposes.
My question is: I am regularly constipated (sorry) & wanna 'go' before I plug; will the glycerin suppository effect the morphine absorption? ...I mean for after I hopefully 'go'?
Thanksness & hugs from a nervous, quiet toolish tool :)

uh. I hate answering questions about poop, esp in threads not specifically about it. Suppositories should be used with care as they deplete electrolytes - drink lots of gatorade, or just order some electrolyte salts from a health supply store. It will probably affect absorption somewhat - why not try chitosan and intranasal roa? Search for morphine megathread.

I would purge my bowels well before I tried to plug, not after or right before. I wouldn't want to chance any accidents, personally. If you wait until you're totally uh, empty, and wait awhile for everything to 'clear up' after you go, you should be okay. Patience is a virtue.

Magnesium Citrate...

It worked like human intestinal drain-o on me and I take 240 tramadols/month...

And I'm assuming why you didn't answer my thread about magnesium citrate, muvolution? :{P

Is that the fizzy stuff, at the drugstore, in the glass bottle? ...in the stomach-stuff aisle though, not the fridge =p

it was a 10 oz bottle and mine was cherry flavored lol...tasted almost like a cherry limeade, but I chugged it just in case it still tasted bad. But ya...glass bottle, next to the enemas/laxatives...

Morphine is one of swims fav. opiates. It is 10x better snorted then oral, but can burn if you have the light red oblong pills, the circle white or brownish tablet are the best. It does produce quite a bit of nausea, and when IV'd it feels like spikes are going down your back for like a minute. ALso piss retraction is quite potent with morphine

SWIM is strictly against the guidelines here, and intranasal administration has an even lower bioavailability than PO. I tried snorting a 30 before I knew this and felt absolutely nothing.

Thanks for all of the advice, but after all of this I just swallowed 90 mg then snorted about 30mg, since the syringe I had didn’t work! I was so bummed! I was actually kind of excited to try it lol. Maybe next time...
But again thank you guys for the good advice. I just found this site and its great!

beachbaby, welcome, glad you got the info you needed. If you are trying to snort morphine, search for the Morphine Megathread (in Other Drugs) and research Chitosan - when co-administered nasally, it can raise BA as high as 60%

Glad the OP was helped but I always laugh at the fear/stigma associated with needles. I think it's so funny that it's more socially acceptable to insert something rectally than to inject. I always imagine a bunch of people coming back from a cop, taking turns with the same enema in a hotel room. Always makes me laugh. Not that I'm suggesting it's use, I would never turn someone on, I'm just amazed at how it's use is perceived.
Tho, maybe it's a good thing :)

Glad the OP was helped but I always laugh at the fear/stigma associated with needles. I think it's so funny that it's more socially acceptable to insert something rectally than to inject. I always imagine a bunch of people coming back from a cop, taking turns with the same enema in a hotel room. Always makes me laugh. Not that I'm suggesting it's use, I would never turn someone on, I'm just amazed at how it's use is perceived.
Tho, maybe it's a good thing :)

LOfuckingL

That's all I was trying to say. I wouldn't wish the addiction that comes with the needle on anybody, but the fact someone can call me a junky as they are bending over to take they're morphine is, erm...

To get a long lasting high I make Poppy Tea with around 120g of ground pods (my tolerance isn't exactly low, How much oral Morphine would I have to take to have the same effect as my Poppy tea regime? With the lower halflife for oral morphine, I'd guess I'd have to redose to get the high as long lasting as with the Poppy Tea.