• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

New from Indy

ReptilianBitch

Greenlighter
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
38
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Hi everyone! I'm Melanie, 18, and live in Indianapolis. This site has always come up when I search drug related questions so I figured I'd join.
I'm not entirely sure what's okay to post on here yet but I'll look at more forums and whatnot after I post this to get an idea. :)
I joined because I've been experimenting with a lot of drugs lately but I also have anxiety so I probably panic more than I should and I think posting side affects and questions on here might be useful during those days.
Last week I smoked meth for the first time and spent about 5/6 days afterwards thinking I was going to have a heart attack.. and one of my fingers has literally been orange since then. Lol
I take 0.5 mg of klonopin every night which is extremely helpful with the anxiety but I don't know if my doctor is going to want to re-fill it once I finish my current prescription unfortunately so I might be on here asking about possible withdrawal and how to cope without meds.
I love reptiles and have 10 snakes and 3 lizards. They're actually really therapeutic and help out a lot when I'm feeling worse than usual.
Not sure what else to say. <SNIP - no Facebook adverts please...>

Have a great day guys
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top