• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New, flavored form of cocaine now in US

MistaMeth said:
Crystal Meth is a mix of Heroin and Fentanyl wich is 80 times more effektive as Heroin!!!"

Good lord the USA is exporting propaganda writers!

Isn't the flavour supposed to mask the presence of coke, making it easier to hide (from friends and cops, although of course sniffer dogs can't be fooled)?

Or maybe coke is so badly cut these days with all sorts of shit that dealers have given up faking the smell of real coke.

Flavored coke? So dumb. It`s already cut enough, at least around here.

I did time with a dealer from L.A. who was talking about this flavored coke, and though I was sure he was making it up initially, over time he convinced me that there really was such a thing. According to him, strawberry was most popular - he also said that the flavoring was done while it was originally processed, and that it arrived from the smugglers in already-flavored bricks. Who knows. . . maybe I carried a load of flavored bricks back when I was in the business.

On the one hand, there's something so pathetic about flavoring cocaine. On the other, well. . . it's capitalism. If someone will pay more for it, someone will make and distribute it. Can't say I'd hunt it down myself, but to each his own. . .

Peace,

Fausty

About 3 years ago I had Ecstasy tablets(pink hearts) that were strawberry flavored. They also had a nice strawberry smell. But the overwhelming taste of MDMA was more than obvious still. They were not more expensive than normal, but they were weaker than normal. (almost bunk)

i love the taste of coke
ive had ecstacy that tasted and smelt like sweat they were pink nikes
good pills though

Funny... we used to make flavored K years and years ago... strawberry k was the best! :)

spiff77 said:
They will do this for a short time and then all of a sudden they will stop with the NEW COKE and bring back the CLASSIC COKE, and charge us 40 percent more for that!

We have seen this all before. :)

haha! that's great.

What's the difference if ya bang it?....
could you still even do it?

spiff77 said:
They will do this for a short time and then all of a sudden they will stop with the NEW COKE and bring back the CLASSIC COKE, and charge us 40 percent more for that!

We have seen this all before. :)
haha

so what, ive been getting fucking diet coke?

god damn this shit is for real?

new cherry vanilla coke!
new black cherry coke!
new vanilla coke!
new rasberry coke!

wtf i like my yola to taste like yola