• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants New era of pro drugs

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I see why my doc suggested once we get established w the Vyance to see if we need to add serdexmethylphenidate. Cuz the crash is quite hard once it wears off. That means I'll either have to take a full klonopin or add this med so I can be good to go to lesson the crash. It's painful tho I won't lie. My anxiety is like high right now.

I see why my doc suggested once we get established w the Vyance to see if we need to add serdexmethylphenidate. Cuz the crash is quite hard once it wears off. That means I'll either have to take a full klonopin or add this med so I can be good to go to lesson the crash. It's painful tho I won't lie. My anxiety is like high right now.
It took about a week maybe 10 days when I was on Vyvanse and there was no more crash or let down. I guess steady state levels were reached.

I was on both Adderall and Vyvanse and while I never had much of a let down or crash from either of them, with Vyvanse I always had just a little bit of "I could tell the amp was there."

I believe doctors are most likely to recommend pro-drugs since they have lower abuse potential of the drug itself, like Vyvanse doesn't work if you snort it or shoot it (to get more "intense effects" or shorten the onset), and you end up wasting your dose. At least, that's what I think. But I did hear many good things about Vyvanse from my ADHD friends.

Oh it's way better and smoother then adderall which had peaks and valleys. To each their own but I believe it's a push in the right direction. I don't care if your doing drugs. What concerns me is how much or are you hurting ppl in the process. Then it becomes a huge problem to me. Like neglect of a child cuz you want dope.

Vyvance was a total nightmare. Chest pains. No amount of that is worth the same amount of peaks and valleys Adderall gave me. Serdexmethylphenidate hopefully this one will help that's if he even gives it to me. High hopes but look for a no. Damn my parents, had I been treated as a child I wouldn't have this cluster of problems. I don't know the answer folks I don't. Iĺ have to be locked up long term and I can't even accept that. I wished I had better resistance to things.

Vyvance was a total nightmare. Chest pains. No amount of that is worth the same amount of peaks and valleys Adderall gave me. Serdexmethylphenidate hopefully this one will help that's if he even gives it to me. High hopes but look for a no. Damn my parents, had I been treated as a child I wouldn't have this cluster of problems. I don't know the answer folks I don't. Iĺ have to be locked up long term and I can't even accept that. I wished I had better resistance to things.
What's your Vyvanse dose?

It was 70 the highest which I think he was causing that but I could be wrong. I feel more comfortable with a pro drug focalin anyways.

It was 70 the highest which I think he was causing that but I could be wrong. I feel more comfortable with a pro drug focalin anyways.
Yeah, 70mg is the highest therapeutic index of Vyvanse (although I've heard some doctors would prescribe off-label higher doses, like two 60mg doses a day or something).

You could try non-stimulants for ADHD. Maybe you can come back to 20mg of Vyvanse once your tolerance goes to baseline. I've heard people use methylphenidate during the abstinence period and go back to amphetamines after a month.

Believe it or not I function better with Ritalin. Tbis one just came out. I have no idea if my insurance covers it. If it doesn't well I'm screwed. The reason all this is happening is cuz all this crap comes out of China we're being sanction because we are giving aid to Ukraine because of Russia so it's starting a ship storm. But it won't last cuz Russia won't have what he Putin overcalulated.