• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New efforts to legalize marijuana in Idaho.

TheRapperGoneBad

Bluelighter
http://ktvb.mlnwap.com/basic/article.php?id=9047&articleid=e8eef2d5bcb19aa2c50459d7a8e03d8c
Idaho pot advocates push for legalization by 2016

Fri, 28 Nov 2014 17:54:40 GMT

Associated Press

MOSCOW, Idaho -- A new group is kicking off a statewide campaign effort to legalize marijuana in Idaho by 2016.

New Approach Idaho is the latest pro-marijuana organization to emerge following a string of failed attempts by other groups over the years to legalize marijuana in Idaho.

The Moscow-Pullman Daily News reports that the new group is focused on allowing medical marijuana, but the long-term goal is full legalization.

New Approach member Bill Esbensen says Idaho's marijuana laws are archaic, adding that Idahoans suffering from medical ailments shouldn't have to worry about being arrested for possession.

Currently, 23 states allow some sort of marijuana use. However, Idaho lawmakers have repeatedly opposed any form of legalization.

Sweet let's hope this happens, I'd be shocked to say the least.
There's another post on here some where about how idaho passed some preventative shit to stop new medacines so we shall see.

Honestly I don't see why they wouldn't we are pretty surrounded by decriminalizEd medical and legal states

Last edited:
we are pretty surrounded by decriminalizEd medical and legal states

montanas medical program is wack, wyoming and utah dont have shit. im all for legalization, but i think the likelihood of full legalization in idaho is about as likely as a black cop shooting a white kid. aka not gonna happen anytime soon.

montanas medical program is wack, wyoming and utah dont have shit. im all for legalization, but i think the likelihood of full legalization in idaho is about as likely as a black cop shooting a white kid. aka not gonna happen anytime soon.

I was meaning more Oregon Washington colorado even cali it all makes it here.

that's a full year from now they could make some work by then, shit I'm all for full legal but if they decriminalize it in the slightest I'm greatful I shouldnt have to go to jail for a fuckin 5 bag worth of pot because some dick head police officer chose to ravig threw my shit for god knows why?

indeed. im in montana and have known more than one friend that's been violated by the long dick of idaho's drug laws