• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New dmt anaoluge EMTM (Cyclopropyltryptamine)

Bigazznugz

Bluelighter
So guys it seems the chinese have a new dmt anoluge out called EMTM but as far as i know the real pihkal name would be Cyclopropyltryptamine. i dont really have high hopes because mcpt (n- methyl-Cyclopropyltryptamine) was pretty weak from what i heard and thus never made fullscale. Anythoughts and if someone wants to add a chemical sctucture in feel free.

We have found analogues from pretty much everything in any imaginable potency... But DMT is a black swam in itself.

Would love to find a 5x potency clone. Longer duration and orally active would be plusses. But seems our universe just don´t allow that compound to exist.

Well, you never know. The possibilities are perhaps not infinite, but they're incredibly multitudinous.

4-aco-dmt injected, 2mg IV psilocin equals 15mgs orally. I assume that psilacetin is similar in that regard. When I IV'd 4-aco at +/-6mgs I was blasted into visuals that were exactly the same as I had experienced on DMT in previous trips and the whole experience lasted about 3 or so hours in total. It was the most intense experience I have had to date and the duration allowed me to get so much more out of the it than I could ever hope to get from DMT itself. I don't touch IV anymore but if you are looking for a longer lasting DMT, this is something available right now. The experience is much longer lasting and requires a much bigger commitment though. DMT is a very powerful psychoactive substance and probably benefits from a short duration. The 4-aco experience was pretty much exactly the same as my DMT trips in the very beginning but then it plateaued into something much more crazy and sinister.

Not sure if it's the same but found this bit of info on N-Cyclopropyltryptamine.
"N-Cyclopropyltryptamine as well as the 5- and 7-methoxy derivatives is a potent monoamine oxidase inhibitor for both tyramine and tryptamine substrates."
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/22076166_N-Cyclopropyltryptamines_potent_monoamine_oxidase_inhibitors

So if EMTM is the same as cyclopropyltryptamine it could have maoi effects, and potentially dangerous to mix. Or it could boost the potency.
Just dose responsibly

Last edited:
DPT IM'd had very different effects from dmt. It felt very synthetic, and "dirty" in comparison to Dmt.
How Would You compare DPT experience vs 4-aco-dmt IV.

^ very, very different in my experience.
I used to iv huge (foolish) doses of 4-aco-dmt, and found it similar to a (vaped) dmt breakthrough, followed by a very heavy dmt/psilocin/ayahuasca type trip that went on for a few hours.

DPT is a totally different beast, in my experience.

Last edited:
Can't wait to try DPT. Found a source. Next psychedelic on the list.

It can be absolutely world shattering. It caused such a profound and total disillusionment that it cast me into a depression. It was too much truth for me to handle at the time in the environment I was in. Maybe if I was living in a conscious and mindful community at the time I would have been able to use the profundities and truths it showed me in a positive manner, but living by myself in an apartment going to school and having few spiritual friends at hand, it destroyed me. Everything, and I mean literally everything I knew was deconstructed and shattered before my eyes. My entire life, my entire being, my entire identity and sense of self. In a way that no other psychedelic has done, and I've done many. DMT hundreds of times, 4-AcO-DMT at 95mg, etc etc. Be careful. I thought I was prepared, and I was most likely, but not having easy to reach and navigable outlets to maneuver through afterwards led to an overall negative impression afterwards. Not of the drug, but of what came from it.

I only say this because of reading your post in the social thread, wonderful by the way, and thus seeing you to be on a similar path as I.

Feel free to get in touch if you wanna hear more or talk, etc.

Sorry to hear that, glad you turned things around, sometimes its the toughest lessons that cause the most profound changes in us. Thanks for the warning, have heard similar with DPT. I have done a lot of psychedelics, including enough acid to have made Syd Barrett sane again I reckon! Love tripping, don't think I ever stop these days, mind permanently altered. When I have pushed DMT too far, I have been psychically told to have more respect and it has taken me 6 months to rebalance things. Did some really potent Change twice in the course of the weekend and was basically told I was a greedy git and needed patience but still had to process what I had seen, which I wasn't ready for obviously. LSD is my all time favourite, DMT is up there, mescaline, mushrooms (high dose mushrooms trips have become more DMT-lole for me lately). I will get in touch, thanks v much!