• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new chick

I live in northern Denver n am a polysubstance abuser aswell.Welcome to the mile high!

Hello, LSD. Nice to meet you! I need something of a favor from you. Ask yourself, on a scale of 1 - 10, how depressed am I? And then in a month after posting on BL, ask yourself the same question. Get back to me with the results.

I envy your youth. If I was your dad I'd be worried about you, though. I hope the move and college goes well!

Hiya Bluelighters, you can call me Maeve (the one who intoxicates). I'm 18 years old and I've been surfing this thread for a long time and finally decided to start getting involved in a community that I feel a part of for once. I am currently on the track to graduate high school and I will be moving from Michigan to Colorado for college where I will be studying music business and technology. Interested in meeting like minded people :)
Drugs that I enjoy include cannabis, cocaine, ice, whippets, alcohol, xanax, opiates, psychedelics, etc. My favorite is Tina tho :p

Welcome! 👋

Hit them books hard! Your almost done and then your life really begins!

ps: Stim lover here also! Feel free to HMU anytime! love making new friends 😊

Hiya Bluelighters, you can call me Maeve (the one who intoxicates). I'm 18 years old and I've been surfing this thread for a long time and finally decided to start getting involved in a community that I feel a part of for once. I am currently on the track to graduate high school and I will be moving from Michigan to Colorado for college where I will be studying music business and technology. Interested in meeting like minded people :)
Drugs that I enjoy include cannabis, cocaine, ice, whippets, alcohol, xanax, opiates, psychedelics, etc. My favorite is Tina tho :p

Hi there! Welcome to Bluelight I hope you will like it here. Im really new to the site but I love it already :)