• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

new ADHD drug, opinions

The side effects listed are way too sketchy for me to think this is really that good of a drug, and I wonder why its only marketed to children if its a viable alternative to stimulant/amphetamine ADHD. Does it stop working the day you turn 18? Whatever Im being ignorant on someone please inform me.

I have no issue with an ADHD med being a non-stimulant/amphetamine and have ben seriously considering making that switch someday. But the side effects profile here is really harsh and not something Id want to risk on my kids, if I had any.

Dude you know full well sourcing isn't allowed. Don't ask again, please.

Does it upregulate GABA-B? If so, interesting.

Yes it does. Probably try fasoracetam or homotaurine first though. Id love to try them to head gabapentanoid induced downregulation once i get off of phenibut.

I used fasoracetam after getting off phenibut the last 2 times, it might have helped. Fortunately I've been off it for a little bit, I have been taking it every 7-10 days as needed for an occasional day where I am feeling low, but I am not noticing any sort of rebound or lingering PAWS or anything.

Yes it does. Probably try fasoracetam or homotaurine first though. Id love to try them to head gabapentanoid induced downregulation once i get off of phenibut.

what does phenibut do? it acts like a benzo, right? why not just take benzos instead??

what does phenibut do? it acts like a benzo, right? why not just take benzos instead??

The withdrawal, at least when I took it in 2013-2014 was much worse than any benzo withdrawal I've ever gone through. I went through 18 months of hell because of phenibut. I had to start taking mirtazapine again in 2015 after successfully getting off it in 2014 (seemingly). It was the phenibut that was masking some of the mirtazapine withdrawal, to a certain point, but coming off the phenibut was a mindfuck on a biblical scale.

For sleep, mirtazapine beats every downer drug there is...even beats barbs.

does that mean no hangover or anything?
The first day's/ week's Mirtazepine has an hangover sort of.

In the sense the Antihistamine effects linger's into the next day. Expect hunger. But the good thing is it work's immediately. Work's great as sleepinducer, and the sleep itself seem's way more natural then a Benzo sleep. It gives me more dream's then my naturall sleep.

No notiable Cholinergic action is a plus to.

The withdrawal, at least when I took it in 2013-2014 was much worse than any benzo withdrawal I've ever gone through. I went through 18 months of hell because of phenibut. I had to start taking mirtazapine again in 2015 after successfully getting off it in 2014 (seemingly). It was the phenibut that was masking some of the mirtazapine withdrawal, to a certain point, but coming off the phenibut was a mindfuck on a biblical scale.

What doses of phenibut were you taking?

I'm stuck on 4 grams/night. Been taking it nightly at that dose (or higher) for 6 years now 😖

What doses of phenibut were you taking?

I was only taking 1 to 1.5 grams at most. The effect lasted at least a day. It worked really well at first, but then it needed to take it to just feel normal. Like most drugs of dependence (which phenibut surely is) that is the expected outcome. Then when it ran out, I couldn't sleep, couldn't function, couldn't be bothered with anything, went to work out of routine rather than wanting to do anything, drifted through the day, depressed as hell, and wanting to argue and fight people online all day. It wasn't good.

I'm glad the stuff isn't available here anymore, but at the same time I don't like the government telling people what drugs to take when they can get alcohol/tobacco so easily.

so phenibut feels like alcohol then? alcohol withdrawal isnt any easier. i wonder if i can switch to phenibut slowly taper and quit. maybe you were just using real high doses for too long.

a post of mine was deleted and i was given a warning. but, why?? if its about "sourcing" how is this illegal when we are talking about vitamins, minerals, herbs etc. LEGAL material sold all over the net and retail LEGALLY. so explain to me how am i breaking the rules for example by asking where i can buy the best vitamin d???

a post of mine was deleted and i was given a warning. but, why?? if its about "sourcing" how is this illegal when we are talking about vitamins, minerals, herbs etc. LEGAL material sold all over the net and retail LEGALLY. so explain to me how am i breaking the rules for example by asking where i can buy the best vitamin d???
The BLUA also covers 'quasi-legal' substances which is the status of the substance you were inquiring about sourcing. If you can't find something available in your area with a clearnet google search it's a good sign you'll be breaking a rule trying to find it here.

I didn't remove any of your posts, but you also asked me twice where to get ketamine, so...

There is a veterinarian (only one) in Rivas, nicaragua. If you go in, he will sell you ketamine OTC. It can be nice to take little K holidays and cheaper than a clinic :)

There always seems to be a lot of concern about abuse with those new pharma-drugs, in my experience they seemed to give me more side-effects that lasted way longer than lets say amps. Most of them just numb your mind anyway and make everything taste weird.

ok since i cannot source ketamine, how about vitamin d. where can i find the best one and which IS the best one, thanks