• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

new ADHD drug, opinions

ok since i cannot source ketamine, how about vitamin d. where can i find the best one and which IS the best one, thanks
I am sure that shop in Rivas also sells vitamin D.
Hes legit.

Vitamin D is vitamin D, but you want to get vitamin D3. You can order it on amazon from a million sellers. Look for one that has 100% of your daily value. Some vitamin D supplements will have insane amounts, like 600%, 1000%, I've seen up to 6000% of daily value. vitamin D, unlike some vitamins, is actually toxic in high dosages, so you want to get one that gives just 100% of the daily value, and take it every day. Vitamin D doesn't absorb super well so you have to take it daily for a little while to start actually building up the levels in your body.

Vitamin D is vitamin D, but you want to get vitamin D3. You can order it on amazon from a million sellers. Look for one that has 100% of your daily value. Some vitamin D supplements will have insane amounts, like 600%, 1000%, I've seen up to 6000% of daily value. vitamin D, unlike some vitamins, is actually toxic in high dosages, so you want to get one that gives just 100% of the daily value, and take it every day. Vitamin D doesn't absorb super well so you have to take it daily for a little while to start actually building up the levels in your body.
I disagree with this because vitamin D notoriously does not absorb all that well. That's why many enthusiasts will take vitamin k2 alongside vitamin D3 for maximum absorption. The k2 helps the D absorb better so that you actually feel it's affects. Trust me, if you've been taking vitamin D without K2, you are SERIOUSLY missing out on its benefits. Its a relatively cheap supplement, what's to lose?

The true deep web is found in late night readings of obscure terraform syntax and documentation

i got my lab results today and after taking 5000IU of vitamin d for almost a year, im quite low. now, thats fucked up! i might just go after the supplement industry and sue their fucking asses. im 100% certain supplement companies are MOSTLY FAKES. ive also been taking immune boosting supplements for 5 years and my white and red blood cells are low. wtf is this shit man!?!?!
GUYS its time to sue those assholes, for real. this way we will lower the HUGE AMOUNT of SUPPLEMENT BUSINESSES overriding and killing the market. no fucking joke!!

Uhh.. just another NRI without any dopaminergic activity. I tried atomoxetine/strattera and hated it. There's no way i'm willingly trying this one.

You need to take vitamin D with something fatty like milk or I dont know a greasy meal, butter because it is a fat soluble vitamin just throwing that out there hope this helps! It works for me take milk thistle with it to for your liver vitamin d is hard on the liver. you can take one dose a week of 50,000 mcg or 5000mcg of it daily your choice. Becareful. Hope this helps! GOD BLESS!

Uhh.. just another NRI without any dopaminergic activity. I tried atomoxetine/strattera and hated it. There's no way i'm willingly trying this one.
Strattera is garbage so are the amphetamines eat a good diet take omega 3s the ones that say all natural and you will see improvement with your cognition throw In a little bit of CBD here and there and real vitamin d3 . Turmeric is amazing but either you take good turmeric powder with black pepper because its poorly absorbed in our GI tract or get turmeric pills with bioprine I promise you will notice a difference throw in good milk thistle for liver support you'll need it even tho it's a little pricey it's worth it!. Give the turmeric time tho like 2 days it's amazing takes a bit to kick in. Iv used it take it from someone who suffered a nearly fatal traumatic brain injury. Be safe know what your doing brother. Oh and I forgot to add do not take the turmeric with vitamin c or anything acidic it destroys the curcuminoids. Take care hope I can be of help

curcumin is a fake supplement. there is zero reliable human study on it doing shit worth. sure it might possibly have SOME antiiinflamatory activity just like most herbs and plant foods, but its probably not statistically significant. even if you take it with black pepper, what do you expect? it might boost its bio availability up to 200% or whatever the study says, but it will still only stay active in your blood stream for about 30 to 1 hour time. so even with black pepper, you will have to redose every hour or so. so thats like what, maybe 12 caps a day?? OR you can just take aspirin or some other pain reliever that works for 12 hours. even if you disagree with them and call them "drugs", they have very long history and study in humans unlike most of that herbal trash!
oh and btw regarding vitamin d, i found out no matter the company, it comes from the same source in china. just like vitamin c supplements do. so its probably already bad quality, regardless of brand! and yes, i have been taking vitamin d with FAT OILY FOODS for 1 YEAR with still low in my blood work. now, either the companies are SCAM as i suspect, or im just unique case perhaps...

curcumin is a fake supplement. there is zero reliable human study on it doing shit worth. sure it might possibly have SOME antiiinflamatory activity just like most herbs and plant foods, but its probably not statistically significant. even if you take it with black pepper, what do you expect? it might boost its bio availability up to 200% or whatever the study says, but it will still only stay active in your blood stream for about 30 to 1 hour time. so even with black pepper, you will have to redose every hour or so. so thats like what, maybe 12 caps a day?? OR you can just take aspirin or some other pain reliever that works for 12 hours. even if you disagree with them and call them "drugs", they have very long history and study in humans unlike most of that herbal trash!
oh and btw regarding vitamin d, i found out no matter the company, it comes from the same source in china. just like vitamin c supplements do. so its probably already bad quality, regardless of brand! and yes, i have been taking vitamin d with FAT OILY FOODS for 1 YEAR with still low in my blood work. now, either the companies are SCAM as i suspect, or im just unique case perhaps...
When I was having horrible memory problems that I wouldnt wish on my own worst enemy turmeric was helping dramatically it repairs the hippocampus and inhibits bdnf it's been proven to heal brain damage maybe your using trash turmeric the stuff I have works amazingly not from China bro I'm not doubting what you say but even my family noticed me getting better it heals the brain along with cbd which puts the brain in homeostasis amazing sorry that things didnt work out for you its unfortunate. Look into it. But maybe your getting the wrong fish oil I have no idea ever throw in vitamin b complex works great for me with coffee and chocolate to have theobromine in it which helps cognition. I did a test on my self I ate a bunch of dark and milk chocolate took a b complex and had maybe a half a cup of strong coffe( we brew it strong in my house) and I felt amazing give it a try. Sorry for your trials,! EDIT- and no it wasnt the caffeine. Lol

Last edited:
i got my lab results today and after taking 5000IU of vitamin d for almost a year, im quite low. now, thats fucked up! i might just go after the supplement industry and sue their fucking asses. im 100% certain supplement companies are MOSTLY FAKES. ive also been taking immune boosting supplements for 5 years and my white and red blood cells are low. wtf is this shit man!?!?!
GUYS its time to sue those assholes, for real. this way we will lower the HUGE AMOUNT of SUPPLEMENT BUSINESSES overriding and killing the market. no fucking joke!!
If you want to sue them you could have a case bro save every piece of blood work any documentation supplement bottles they will give you a hard time believe me but I wish you blessings and hope that you succeed with this would love for you to get 1.2 mil out of those scum bags. Seems like the supplements are making you worse. The industry's synthesized vitamin c is garbage weed be better off eating oranges every day then wed get real results unbelievable......

When I was having horrible memory problems that I wouldnt wish on my own worst enemy turmeric was helping dramatically it repairs the hippocampus and inhibits bdnf it's been proven to heal brain damage maybe your using trash turmeric the stuff I have works amazingly not from China bro I'm not doubting what you say but even my family noticed me getting better it heals the brain along with cbd which puts the brain in homeostasis amazing sorry that things didnt work out for you its unfortunate. Look into it. But maybe your getting the wrong fish oil I have no idea ever throw in vitamin b complex works great for me with coffee and chocolate to have theobromine in it which helps cognition. I did a test on my self I ate a bunch of dark and milk chocolate took a b complex and had maybe a half a cup of strong coffe( we brew it strong in my house) and I felt amazing give it a try. Sorry for your trials,! EDIT- and no it wasnt the caffeine. Lol

im sorry but how can you know its the turmeric that helped your brain and not the other supplements or foods you were consuming at the same time? far as i know, fish oil and b vitamins alone can help a lot with attention. dark chocolate and coffee are extreme cognitive boosters! why and how would you contribute getting better solely based on curcumin though??

im sorry but how can you know its the turmeric that helped your brain and not the other supplements or foods you were consuming at the same time? far as i know, fish oil and b vitamins alone can help a lot with attention. dark chocolate and coffee are extreme cognitive boosters! why and how would you contribute getting better solely based on curcumin though??
I would take the whole turmeric powder with black pepper nasty ,but I didnt care was so desperate at the time, alone and 2 hours later I could think again remember more than I usually could and it would keep getting better look at India's % of alzheimers/ dementia they use turmeric root powder in all of their food and they have little to no memory issues like alzheimers ect. Believe me bro I did my research. Cbd honestly didnt do much for me except clear my head and put a hole in my wallet cbd is great tho with coconut oil and turmeric. Cbd stops the aging of the brain slows down our aging process and yes if taken daily 10 20mg of real cbd a day will prevent cell death, build up of beta amyloid plaques that cause brain diseases specifically alzheimers or any memory loss cognitive decline. Listen stock up on stuff like this the economy in america eventually will be down its unfortunate it has to be this way but it is what it is.

What doses(s) did you try?

I was afraid of it (Strattera) ever since because NE is able to make me panic like nothing else, but there are too many interesting reports out there, check erowid for example. Also it's a NMDA antagonist and the metabolite a kappa agonist, unfortunately with much lower affinity than for the NET - maybe you don't even need NET blockade for this drug to work, but also it can actually lower blood pressure and for some it exerts anti-panic activity.... :unsure: here I could buy it without prescription but unwilling to go through a day long panic attack...

Have inattentive ADD diagnosed but can't get stims at the moment, and don't want either, they cause strong rebound stimulation/anxiety and next morning rebound depression for me. Like requiring 5 alarm clocks and still oversleeping.

Everything about this drug pisses me off.
Yeah me too kind-of. I feel like the intent is to have another reason not to prescribe the stuff they know works. Think Buspar to benzodiazepines.

Could be wrong tho.... if it truly works and helps people than rock on but I have a feeling it'll be something like Strattera.

What doses(s) did you try?

I was afraid of it (Strattera) ever since because NE is able to make me panic like nothing else, but there are too many interesting reports out there, check erowid for example. Also it's a NMDA antagonist and the metabolite a kappa agonist, unfortunately with much lower affinity than for the NET - maybe you don't even need NET blockade for this drug to work, but also it can actually lower blood pressure and for some it exerts anti-panic activity.... :unsure: here I could buy it without prescription but unwilling to go through a day long panic attack...

Have inattentive ADD diagnosed but can't get stims at the moment, and don't want either, they cause strong rebound stimulation/anxiety and next morning rebound depression for me. Like requiring 5 alarm clocks and still oversleeping.
My dose was titrated up in a clinical setting started withthe dosw 20mg. As soon as the sides subsiddes the dose was increased up to 40mg. Everytimet the dose was increased i felt all the sames all over again for roughly two weeks until it subsided. They had me up to 100mg/day. That was just too much altogether. Most sides persisted but they lessened in 3 weeks. What did't ease up at all was constant horrandous sweating and tremors. I had bad trouble just writing my singature. My armpits, back, chest, hair, thighg and but were drenched in sweat.

I said to them this impossinle me to bear. They replied that my chances of staying sober are non/day e to slim without this medication. So bit the bullet for a month. Than i announcent i had had enough. My dose was lowered to 80mg/day which was walk in a park compared to earlier dose but still absolute torture. I stuck to it 3 moths until i couldn't handle it anymore. They gave voxra/wellbutrin 300mg/day like thta's supposed to do a thing. I can take 600mg and i don't notice a difference between me taken the meds or not, what a joke.

My buprenorphine treatmeant begind in couple of weeks. At least i get something beneficial at last.