• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids never tried these

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Ive stopped taking street heroin and crack cocaine im on 45mls of methadone i will need some benzos i got 15 2mg of klonopin so far been offered 10 oxycodone never tried them now would that be just substituting my heroin habit ?Also been offered pregablin tried them once felt drunk took 6 300 mg is that too many and again will they help coming off heroin im not experienced at all in any sort of opiate based tablets i believe pregablin must be something to do with gabbapentin does it have any sort of codeine in it and what is it medically used for. Also are these tablets as addictive as benzos i hope not as im an expert on benzos well diazepam clonazepam nitrazepam all big british benzos its xanax i believe in states.Ok should i get these pregabs and oxys or is it a waste of money and time

yes oxy is mostly just like heroin, just not as good of a high imho. however, if u were injecting the H, then I would consider switching to pills a step in the right direction for harm reduction :)

Lyrica will work..u took way too much..I only take 3 300mg caps tops..after that u just get that annoying drunk forgetful state..i find at 2 or 3 300 mg it takes away most the physical pain,hold cold sweats,and rls.

Lyrica is not an opiate..they are prescribed for fibromyalgia and off label prescribe for anxiety,sleep,mood stabilizer,pain I think also.

they are not as physically addicting as opiates but u can get a nice psychological addiction if taken for month at a time

my recipe for my self opiate detox.. A week of low dose loperamide for stomach issues and lyrica for 7-10 days for everything else

not sure what you question is, can you clarify?

are you wishing to cold turkey stop the methadone and wondering about using the benzo's, pregablin and oxy to ease the transition to opiate free? how long have you been on the methadone?

technically you're already substituting your heroin addiction with methadone but least it's a much much safer drug.

Ok i was doing snowballs every other day ive stopped had enough while im going to start decreasing my meth i go down to 40mls on monday then its 5 mls every 2 weeks slow so i need something too help me especially with coming off heroin as i was using on top of my meth so i reckon the combi of oxycodone,pregablin and klonopin every week until im clean off it all then i suppose i will need to dettox again off all these tablets to be anstinent . Sorry i hope now ive explained what im doing

How many mg's are the oxycodone tablets? On 40-45mg you should be able to feel them if you take a high enough dosage, though they're addictive too. The last time I was on a clinic I had a financial detox which meant they reduced my dose (which was the same as yours, 45mg) by 3mg every day, which was kind of rough, but I transitioned pretty smoothly onto just using heroin. I'd rather kick oxycodone or heroin any day of the week over methadone, because the kick is short compared to the 'done. Anyway I know there's some weird new ban going on in europe so I don't know if kratom is an option, but if you can still get it, I would consider that instead of oxycodone. I've heard a lot of people have had success using kratom to get off of methadone.

Lyrica is a lot like gabapentin, in fact, I don't think I would be able to tell the difference if I was blindfolded and given one or the other. Like others have said, they're not an opiate or opioid, they affect GABA, like benzodiazepines, but there is a much lower risk of physical dependency. It also works pretty well for opiate withdrawals, and pain in general. You might also try to get ahold of some clondodine/catapress, which is a blood pressure medication that does fucking wonders for withdrawals.

Pretty painless withdrawal plan if you ask me! Lyrica, Oxycodone, benzos.... Theres many junkies holed up in their homes sick as hell willing to kill fot just one of those, so Id say you're ok ;)