• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Never smoked before, top 5 tips for a newbie with weed?

I can recall a fair few occasions toking with first-time smokers...

I, a smoker almost as long as FUBAR with high tolerance, would be as high as two kites while they would without fail report zero effect :)

My first year smoking weed me and the buddies would sit by the river and roll blunts from dawn to dusk

Nowadays 1 hit can even be too much. Definitely can't socialize. And this is just a me thing probably but I can't fall asleep while high. My mind races with so many thoughts and I can't shut it down

My coke dealer does weed do, I was just asked him about it and said I was a rookie.

He reckon 3g for both of us and he'll preroll them for me, seems nice.

If your dealer is going to roll a 3 gram blunt for a rookie, then he/she is an idiot. 3 x 1 grams is still stupid. Try very small joints or get a dugout/bat so you can literallymicro hits. If you’ve never smoked before this *is* the way to go. I couldn’t finish a 3 gram blunt in 1 go.

Tom

Choose your preferred smoking method. That's whether it's an ordinary dry pipe, water bong, edible or a joint. They all seem to effect the user differently, even if the same strain of weed is used. I'd recommend staying away from bongs until you get a bit more experienced as they can be a little overwhelming to newbies. My first time smoking 15 years ago was on a 3foot bong, I took ONE huge hit, with some super potent granddaddy purple and I was high as a kite! I was in this strange wonderful warm ball of comfort that was a little overwhelming. It enveloped my reality. Now I use just about every form there is available of cannabis. It's a great tool that should be respected and never underestimated

When I used to get really stoned when I first started smoking I would wear headphones with music and slowly lower my head down to my computer desk, ever so slowly with my eyes closed.... it would take what felt like hours, just slowly moving my head down. Then I would feel like this is it, I've reached the desk but I'm moving through it with my head!! I kept moving slower and slower and it felt like my head was almost at the floor when it would finally touch the desk. Try that maybe? Always entertained me.

True story. Good times.

yeah, idk, you can kinda do anything on / with weed, just make sure to bring some snacks you'll need them after a few hours

Last edited:
Don't smoke to much and start with an indica dominant strain or full indica. Some get anxiety from sativa's so better safe than sorry
I wish I could feel my first high. I was 13 and giggled for hours

If not already posted:
1) Learn the difference between bunk and bud. Yep... they cuttin great bud with some bunk ass shit and it is becoming more prevalent.
2) Learn to roll your own shit.
3) Learn to inhale.
4) Never waste a dram of gods precious tree.
5) Keep a lot of junk food on-hand to ward off (or feed) the munchies.

Weed just has that effect on me
Thought it was a random # just caught me off-guard... got me thinking what would happen if one could infuse weed with a smoke-able form of alprazolam. Talk about rapper-weed. :unsure:
Indica is the word, iirc
One,
Ptah

Low THC - high CBD I would recommend. The higher the CBD the lower the possibility to get paranoid or anxious. Like most people I felt nothing the first time. But from the second time on I felt it and I remember we burst out laughing because of nothing, it was so funny... But be careful the new Hybrids can be really unexpectedly strong ,so do it slowly and just a few puffs ,then wait for 5-10 minutes and see if you are fine with what you feel.

Have fun :)

JJ

1. Buy a $30 US water bong
2. Buy lots of screens
3. Fill up to a little half full of water.
4. Buy a cheap ass coffee grinder
5. Thank me later. (Change bong water and screen weekly).

Indica. That's right. Thanks.

I'm guessing that SOMEBODY has tried infusing weed with Alprozalam. There's bound to be a thread about it here somewhere. Not sure what it'd taste like though. Mind you: weed to me has the absolute worst smell and taste of any drug in the world i.e. I'm more your "chemical man" as it were! Lol! Each to their own I guess.

Dunno if you saw that thread about Mandrax that's floating around here somewhere? It's a South African "thing" to make what's called a "white pipe" (broken bottle neck with weed mixed with a crushed Mandrax tablet). To save myself time here's a quote from drugs.com:

"In the 1960s a methaqualone and diphenhydramine combination pill called Mandrax was sold as a sedative. Current Mandrax pills, made illegally, may also contain benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or ephedrine. Mandrax is still widely abused in South Africa."

The information in bold I didn't even know about until this morning! Lol! Fuck me!

As I joked about on the other (Mandrax) thread:

A hit of a so-called "white pipe" usually results in them falling over and out cold after, maybe, five seconds or less? But for some reason all the users I've seen take a hit while either standing up or sitting on something high like a rock or flight of stairs or something (as opposed to sitting on the ground and simply falling over sideways and not bashing their skull or breaking their teeth on a concrete floor!). Strangest concept to me i.e. they're "out" before they even start falling over so it's not like they're missing anything! Lol! For the fun of it I've included a video link below (which hopefully will start at the correct time in the video). Watch the dude fall over. It never gets old! Lol!

I was thinking last night about this thread. Odd how different drugs can affect different people. I used to know somebody who smoked weed all day every day (dude was a chef). I'm pretty much a chain smoker and he used smoke joint after joint the way I smoke cigarettes. And yet ran a successful kitchen in a restaurant. If that were me: I'd have been out of a job after the first five minutes! Lol! And then my girlfriend has these antihistamines called Phenergan (active ingredient is Promethazine as far as I know). They are the teeniest and tiniest and cheapest of pills (sold OTC here i.e. no prescription needed). Just ONE of those fucks me sideways for at least 24 hours. Yet I know (from experience in a previous lifetime) I can function on 12mg of Alprozalam per day, Cocaine binges lasting two days, Crack binges the same, let alone two bottles of rum spread over a day or two WITH said 12mg of Alprozalam (alright: dunno if the ensuing three day hangover counts). Strange huh.

Anyway. Here's the video. If it starts at the beginning then jump forward to around 21:45 or so and watch the dude in blue with the white cap! Like I said: never gets old! Lol!

Anyway and based on what I found (as per the quote above from drugs.com this morning) it's obvious that Alprozalam can be mixed with weed. How much? No fucking idea.

Come to think of it: surprised Fentanyl hasn't found it's way into the mix yet (maybe it has i.e. I wouldn't know).

tl;&iirc
One word: Flakka =D

I heard about putting dope in the hydroponics early on and maybe I will see if anything came of that.... Got nothing to do cept morphine and diazepam (w/strong black coffee) ;) Anyone wanna bet on how long it takes me to sign off? lol Need a bookie.
Peace

surprised Fentanyl hasn't found it's way into the mix yet (maybe it has i.e. I wouldn't know).
fent in everything... one may as well treat all "street" drugs as such. ya know?
too freakin' bad, really
ftr: I would not smoke alprazolam ifeven if i had no cigs... i thought it was a piece of crack once and it just didn't melt/burn... but i ate it and it was still effective/\. ha