• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Neurotin.. anyone try? How about Phenibut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Have an ex dope fiend friend telling me he's taking this now and "it's the best". Sure, it's def. him just trying to get me to GIVE HIM SUBOX for his Neurotin but I remember taking something similar years and years ago called Phenibut. Phenibut was something you can buy right online at any supplement type store and if taken at the right dosage, the feeling is much like a GHB type high; maybe even opiate type high. It's been a LONG time since I've taken Phenibut but I remember taking and having some GREAT DAYS/TIMES!

Anyway, has anyone tried Neurotin? What is it? Sure, I read wiki and all the shit on the internet but I am wondering from other drug users what it's about?

Tell me your Neurotin/Phneibut stories/advice.

Tks.

I've heard stories from both sides of the spectrum and what I got out of it is -
It's shitty & doesn't do anything, however, if it's free.. go ahead and give it a whirl. Some people say it acts like a benzo for a short while. Meh.
Personally, I never tried it, nor do I plan to.

not free; it's a friend trying to trade me WHATEVER THAT IS for my Subox. he's talking it up like it's a big deal but he's really just trying to get Subox to help his withdrawals. I offered to give him a few Subox to help but he wants more than I can afford to give and now offering this rather than money.

btw- Phenibut is def. worth the shot. it was a hell of a time when I did it. def. worth the money/shipping/waiting that it takes to get it. not sure where it is anymore but when I was doing it you could order from any online GNC or health supplement store.

i use phenibut for heroin withdrawls, it works good actually, for something otc to actually work is mindblowing to me. Just make sure to buy the stuff in powder form online, only store around here that has it is vitamin shoppe which is a total ripoff. Better off getting a bunch of it from amazon for way cheaper.

Neurontin works alright in calming you down a bit, but is best used for dealing with withdrawals. Anybody that I know that has been prescribed it just gave me some for free since it's not in high demand or anything and just makes some people tired, and after using it for a few weeks those effects diminish which is why people with a decent supply of it were willing to part with some for free. It still helps with their nerve pain though, but that's about it.

This thread should tell you whatever you need to know about it, and since it's on here it's been answered by fellow drug users which is the perspective that you were seeking.

i used Phenibut for personal use and it worked great; even pill form. it reminded me of a GHB type high.

I am on Subox now so not too worried about Opiate withdrawal. I wondering how Phenibut and Subox would work? I hate constantly having to take the Subox and worry about other things I MAY TRY. then again, I am happy to be far, far away from my dope days; those were fcking MISERABLE yet fun at times. but the misery out weighs the fun, so ill stay away.

I buddy of mine had it and told me that you can take it for withdraws. It will help somewhat and if you take enough it can give you a 'dopey' feeling. Never tried it. If you have suboxone i cant imagine that trading that for neurotin will help more with the withdraw.

I've been dependent on phenibut for over a year now. used it to deal with alcohol w/d's. It can be tough to get off of due to the long half life.

Neurontin just fucks you up in a mild but noticeable way. It will completely cancel out an adderall high mentally though...

Last edited:
Phenibut feels nothing like an opiate. I have no idea how you could even compare the two.

Neurotin is worthless to me on it's on because it doesn't feel recreational. It fucks you up without making you realize you act fucked up.

If you take enough Neurontin, like 1800-2400 mg (yes, I know this is a high dose and could potentially be dangerous, especially if you have no tolerance to it) it is great imo. My friends and I used to take it quite often in high school and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. However, if you can get Lyrica, GET IT! They are both similar but you can take 600 mg of Lyrica and be good whereas 600 mg Neurontin goes unnoticed. Completely my opinion though. I cannot comment on the Phenibut because I have never taken it. Also, I wouldn't pay more than 50 cents for an 800 mg Neurontin pill.

^ Don't advocate such high doses of drugs. This is a harm reduction website, not a website designed around getting high.

My friends and I used to take it quite often in high school and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yea but we all 'enjoyed' some drugs in high school that we wouldn't really mess with now that we're older, and we probably wouldn't 'enjoy' them if we took them now either. Back then we would take anything we could get our hands on just to get 'fucked up' but often times those highs weren't euphoric unless of course we were taking opiates, cocaine, or amphetamines.

Phenibut feels nothing like an opiate. I have no idea how you could even compare the two.
I always feel people have a diff. opiate high. Some peeps are nodders, some are happy maniacs... and some fall in the middle of the two. anytime after a blast I would be hyper as can be, making 3939933 more sales calls at work, talking to everyone in the work place, going out to lunch and just talking and talking. just felt great; same goes for how I remember phenibut. although, phenibut is really more of a GHB type feeling I just describe it as a feeling of GOODNESS which is what dope made me, but dope, of course, was way better and more relaxing.

Yeah phenibut feels like low dose ghb. Really need to cycle it though, like one on four off, so as not to become dependent. Neurontin meh, it's good for nerve pain and some people use it for sleep. I definitely wouldn't be trading subs. Sounds like you have them same kinda friends as me.
Although I would help out anyone in withdrawal.

Yeah phenibut feels like low dose ghb. Really need to cycle it though, like one on four off, so as not to become dependent. Neurontin meh, it's good for nerve pain and some people use it for sleep. I definitely wouldn't be trading subs. Sounds like you have them same kinda friends as me.
Although I would help out anyone in withdrawal.

haha. maybe we do have the same friends. its crazy when it comes to drugs; friends who were once GOOD friends become a different type of friend. then again, maybe I changed myself as well. who knows. things get whacky.

^I have a friend just like that, too. I am at the tail end of a long heroin binge and in the process of jumping back on Subs. I am a broke bastard with tons of debt. Yet this dude, who I really haven't hung around with in over a year, sends me texts asking if I can just toss him free Subs or just straight up buy some dope for him and he claims he will pay me back for it(I wouldn't count on it, though). In his head (and I think in a lot of junkies) he is the only person with financial issues. I am sure if he had something he though I would have any interest in, he would be trying to barter with me for some Subs.

This guy was a pretty good friend, but not a really good friend. When I first started to use the roxy 30s he was also starting to get into them. I would spot him for them all the time, for like a 4-5 month span he owed me between 50 and 200, just constantly paying a little back and then owing a little more. He does it with everyone, though. I finally got paid back money to even with him and said screw it, my other good friend did the same thing. Over the past year or so the guy has also been sending out messages to people with BS excuses about his girl kicking him out of the house if he doesn't get money, and he sends the messages to all sorts of people, even some he hasn't seen in years. The sad thing is he is really a nice guy, but the opiates got their hooks in him. His job sucks real bad so he can't actually afford a decent habit, but his girl pays for most his other expenses. w/o her he'd be living on someone's couch or on the street.

Yea but we all 'enjoyed' some drugs in high school that we wouldn't really mess with now that we're older, and we probably wouldn't 'enjoy' them if we took them now either. Back then we would take anything we could get our hands on just to get 'fucked up' but often times those highs weren't euphoric unless of course we were taking opiates, cocaine, or amphetamines.

No kidding, in HS I did shit like DXM, which I would never even think about doing now(granted I only did it like 2 or 3 times, prob only once enough for a heavy "trip"). I also thought clonazepam was fucking great (for the price it kinda was).

Also, what kind of logic is it to compare 2 drugs based on the mg you are taking. Saying Lyrica is better than Gabepentin b/c you only need 600 mg rather than 1800-2400. In that case Buprenorphine is better than oxycodone because 8 mg bupe has an obvious effect while 8 mg of oxy will do relatively nothing to me.

Last edited:
Lyrica and Neurontin effects are almost identical. So, saying bupe is better than oxy is completely different. And I am speaking for only myself when I say "in high school." I didn't do stupid things like most people I know when I was in high school. 2400 mg of Neurontin is really not that high. At least not for me which is why I said "in my opinion" and stated that I know it is considered to be a high dose by most. I personally have a very high tolerance to everything I have ever tried. I am all about the safety of others and certainly do not advocate doing drugs in general. Sorry to have offended anyone or misguided those of you who are highly impressionable. Every post on this site is purely opinion based and anyone that doesn't realize that probably shouldn't be on the internet at all. Know your body before trying anything, including legal drugs.

i need neurontin right away where can i get it ive seen it online but very expenssive and slow delivery. and did some one say u can get it from supplement store?

Your doctor is probably the quickest route . i get it every month and very cheap with insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.