European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nervigesic Pregabalin

genericuser

Bluelighter
Anybody have experience of these on the picture i.e quality etc.

Last edited:
Hey man welcome to bluelight.
Is this an illicit (non Rx-ed) pregabalin?
Never heard of it so thought I would ask.
As for pix: upload to an img hostin site such as imgur and copy the actual link location of image > click the add image icon within post body box > paste image location > save.
Best to you and yours hope to see ya around
Peace

As for pix: upload to an img hostin site such as imgur and copy the actual link location of image > click the add image icon within post body box > paste image location > save.
Peace
Image added. Bought from internet; not prescribed.

I have not had any experience with this particular product but if it is indeed pregab i would ask that you be careful as 300mg doses are fairly up there and it wouldnt take more than one or three to cause a drunken feeling that could be hazardous in some situations. Loss of inhibitions, loss of motor skills, loss of balance etc. Also the dependence value can bite ya in the ass if not careful.
I do have lots of experience with pregab and treat it with respect.
Just use with caution?
Best always

I have not had any experience with this particular product but if it is indeed pregab i would ask that you be careful as 300mg doses are fairly up there and it wouldnt take more than one or three to cause a drunken feeling that could be hazardous in some situations. Loss of inhibitions, loss of motor skills, loss of balance etc. Also the dependence value can bite ya in the ass if not careful.
I do have lots of experience with pregab and treat it with respect.
Just use with caution?
Best always
I have been a bit reckless with it taking them multiple days after work(taking 900mg an hour before I finish work) and can't say I've noticed any nasty effects the following day. I've a week off planned next week and won't be taking after this Thursday evening to try get tolerance back down.

I know recreational pregabs don't agree with some people i.e they don't have much effect; I seem to be one of those people. I just feel a slight drunkenness and a bit of a wanting to enjoy music; but they are definitely moreish.

Peace
They're made by Signature, an Indian pharma company, 150 in a box - 10 x strips of 15 each strip. Never heard anything negative about em & know of plenty of folk who have taken em

I get we all react diffently to everything but 1200mg would knock me the fuck out for sure. I also get tolerance. i may dose once in three days if I think about it but i get mine from the local pharmacy. i can still feel 100mg, though....

I either need a break or have got shit gear; OI've done 7 300mgs and feeling nothing aside from hungry.
When I used to get the 300mg ones I would do 2 one day, 4 the nxt & 8 the day after. Would then give it a break for a wk & 2 would do me just fine after that tolerance break

Like I say tolerance builds quick, in my experience the 8 x 300mg on day 3 would feel the same as the 2 x 300mg on the first day

Tolerance to pregabalin builds really quickly but also drops quick too. Give it a break for 3 - 4 days & u should notice a big difference
I'm having a wee holiday next week after I've had a 1.5g dose of phenibut(I've been saving it for ages), so hopefully that'll get my tolerance down.

Tolerance to pregabalin builds really quickly but also drops quick too. Give it a break for 3 - 4 days & u should notice a big difference

tolerance definitely buillds quickly but I haven't notcied it drops quickly. I can take weeks off Preg but still have to take loads to feel anything

The Wedinos results for Signature Nervigesic Pregabalin have come back as genuine

Changey, is this becoming an addiction? I was addicted to codeine. It creeas up on you. Feel free to speak to me. I mod lots of subreddits. Or Fubzy, or any other mod. I hope you beat this hell.

tolerance definitely buillds quickly but I haven't notcied it drops quickly. I can take weeks off Preg but still have to take loads to feel anything

The Wedinos results for Signature Nervigesic Pregabalin have come back as genuine
I dunno mate, maybe cos I was just using the pregabs like 3 days in a wk that my tolerance dropped so quickly again. I would take em for 3 days then stay off em for maybe 4 days & always found that my tolerance to em always dropped significantly

I dunno mate, maybe cos I was just using the pregabs like 3 days in a wk that my tolerance dropped so quickly again. I would take em for 3 days then stay off em for maybe 4 days & always found that my tolerance to em always dropped significantly
That's when I was really into binging on em, most of the time I would take a couple of wks break tho after a few days usage as I heard the wd frm em can be horrific, worse than opies or benzos even & I really didn't wanna experience that lol

So ye, 9 or 10 days off and tolerance has dropped quite a bit. 900mg in and I feel stoned without the edginess, and drunk without the fuzzy nausea. I made the mistake of doing them with a belly full of food; but still!!