• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nerve Pain- Daily 100mg Methadone(not enough relief!) Pain patients or experts wanted

Honestly I wasn't taking offense, I cannot articulate myself well at the moment due to too many benzos. The main reason I posted was to try and relieve any anger or aggression in the thread.

I certainly don't do what you have described.

Peace.

Sorry that I've only skimmed the thread as I'm heading out soon since wife and kids out for morning, this is a "my day" today. I sustained neurapraxia from motorbike injury in 2006. The best thing for my pain was lyrica. Have been taking out since it was the only thing to qualm the pain, everything else just helped with pain, lyrica actually manages it for my neuropathic pain.

Also taking tramal and hydromorphone (jurnista) for the ongoing pain via damage but lyrica actually is a godsend for the nerve pain compared to anything else, other stuff might get me high but having quality of life in the long run is much much preferred. That deals with you realising what other(s) said, manage your vices with regards to pain killers if you want to be better off long term.

Well, I'll write more if you want, either via here or in PM if you want. Gotta go