• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Needle spiking incidents in the UK

Neuropharmacist

Bluelighter
There have been numerous reports of needle spiking incidents in the UK, meaning that people believe they were being injected with drugs while going to a bar.

For example:

Reports of Nottingham nightclub needle attacks prompt investigation

Nottinghamshire Police investigate 15 reports of needle spiking

Now I believe there are some similar incidents in the US as well. But I find it very unlikely these people have actually been spiked with a needle.
I made a video discussing some of the key issues with the possibility of needle spiking, let me know your thoughts

Interesting that the articles fail to mention that the tox screens were negative.

It sounds like its a bunch of girls using it to excuse bad behavior while drunk, combined with a degree of attention seeking.

Yea fuck man all these news reports are makeing me super uncomfortable to go out in public. Its probably some agent provocateur tho, who's trying to stir up a panic.

I dont like that the news papers are making a big deal out of this. Like I get why they do it, but it could inspire copycats.

Exactly when fear is based on illogical nonsense, realize it and free yourself. You can tell if your slipping into the sheep skin if your always afraid. Baah that’s way to scary.

Last edited:
Exactly when fear is based on illogical nonsense, realize it and free yourself. You can tell if your slipping into the sheep skin if your always afraid. Baah that’s way to scary.
I mean getting spiked isn't really that illogical to fear. Like with shit like fetty you could easily subtly kill hundreds of ppl.

But its quite unlikely for it to happen to me.

Not to mention the people with the mind to do that sort of thing are few and far between.

I mean getting spiked isn't really that illogical to fear. Like with shit like fetty you could easily subtly kill hundreds of ppl.

But its quite unlikely for it to happen to me.

Not to mention the people with the mind to do that sort of thing are few and far between.

Exactly.. only a person with a severe and quite rare mental illness would do this to a random person or people.

Yea fuck man all these news reports are makeing me super uncomfortable to go out in public. Its probably some agent provocateur tho, who's trying to stir up a panic.

I dont like that the news papers are making a big deal out of this. Like I get why they do it, but it could inspire copycats.
aww ur cat is cute black cats are my favourite closely followed by tabby