• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need to tick Meth off my list

I've pretty much done every drug under the sun, but would like to give meth a go

Why's it so hard to find in UK? Literally no one sells it lol

Bit weird.

Is it good enough a drug for me to spend time hunting for it?
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this question. I have a friend and yes a friend who is out of control on meth. He just called me again and told me that there are sounds coming out of his mattress. I cant do this anymore. He also thinks drones are following him everywhere. I went out to his house and I did see a drone late at night but he lives near and job site and I believe they use it to monitor the equipment. . What can I do, he wont stop smoking it..

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this question. I have a friend and yes a friend who is out of control on meth. He just called me again and told me that there are sounds coming out of his mattress. I cant do this anymore. He also thinks drones are following him everywhere. I went out to his house and I did see a drone late at night but he lives near and job site and I believe they use it to monitor the equipment. . What can I do, he wont stop smoking it..
Nothing, usually. Nobody quits until they want to. No matter the substance.

Nothing, usually. Nobody quits until they want to. No matter the substance.
There’s no point talkin g to him when he’s high. Especially if he is paranoid and delusional at the same time. If you really want to help him, take him away somewhere (hiking, camping, a road trip whatever) where he has no access to meth and can dry out a bit. Then when he’s comedown and feeling really shitty and remorseful you can begin talking to him about his problem and brainstorming some solutions with him - so long as he recognises and admits that he has a problem.