• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need to make meth pipe without a bulb or tinfoil

Mischief&Mayham

Greenlighter
This may be written some where, but I have searched for awhile, and can't find anything. If you know of anything that is posted on the sight that answers this, you can link it directly!

I have some meth that I have had for a long time (over 4 months), and recently I decided I might as well do it. I don't typically use meth, but when I do I prefer to smoke or snort it. Yet, I don't want to go out and buy a bubble just for this one time. All my light bulbs are florescent ones (fridge ones are out), I hate smoking off foil so will refuse to do it, and my nose is raw from snorting cocaine this weekend.

Which gets me to my question! LOL. What sort of other ways are there to make a homemade bubble pipe?

Well a standard glassblowers kit filled with Borosilicate tubing of varying diameters and lengths plus a hotbox for evenly cooling down fresh blown pieces. Don't have one of those you say? Well imo it would be easier to hit up a smokeshop or buy a lightbulb at the store, but we happen to have a thread with 15 pages of tips in it related to your predicament. Take a peek. Meth-Primer-post-your-meth-tips-hints-hacks-here.

No I don't happen to have that at home lol, but didn't even think about that. I mean, I knew kinda make your own pipe thing out there, but really only ever thought about learning to make weed pipes. LOL. I had read that thread though, and the only thing I really saw was different lights or foil for the homemade version. Which I was wondering if anyone had tried other kinds of glass home products, or if anyone has ever used a florescent light bulb to make one. Looking back through, I did read the dab pen version of it.

I live way out in the middle of no where, and I have a 2 hour drive to the nearest shop (smoke shop or walmart). There is a small convince/grocery store here, but all their bulbs have the plastic back on them. Which I was told by my ex (he was a regular user), and he always told me that those ones wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Could use a glass bottle thats totally dry and a pen tube, really anything glass, wine glass and saran wrap... lotta ways really.

Could use a glass bottle thats totally dry and a pen tube, really anything glass, wine glass and saran wrap... lotta ways really.

Ok, that totally makes sense. I do actually have some small glass containers that are clean/dry that should work pretty well. Though, as I started on this endeavor, I began to realize that my propane torch that I planned on using to create the carb is missing. Do I need a carb? This one would be an easier fix though, because the store out here does sell those.

If you're not in a huge hurry, type in "glass oil burner pipes Colorado " and 3 days later it will arrive at your door. If you posses McGyver abilities and some time then I'd follow Tubbs advice.

That is not a bad idea at all, and if everything else fails, likely the way I will go.

How big is the mouth of the bottle? If its pretty wide, cut the pen tube in half and put them both in next to each other, then seal the area around them with tape, offset them a bit, higher one is mouthpiece, lower is carb/loading tube.

Depends on the bottle, cheap liquor bottles that are still glass tend to be thin ime, lightbulb or ordering one online a much better option ime. But a bottle works in a pinch

This thread reminds me that once, in a pinch, i tried using a glass coffee pot. Didn't work out so well, glass was too thick.