• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need to know if this is safe or ridden with bacteria

Rainingblood1488

Greenlighter
My buddy who got out of prison after doing 2 years has been out for about 8 months and happened to find a clogged needle with fun brown stuff in it and asked me if it would be okay to blast it. he said there is still some of his blood in it and it looks a little funky which makes sense because it is almost 3 years old. what should i tell him? could he just burn it off with a lighter under a spoon? i told him not to do it at all but he said he's probably going to regardless and i just want to make sure he isnt blasting some dangerous bacteria concoction. All answers greatly appreciated, thank you

That's asking for a trip to the hospital bro

At the very least don't iv it

It’s an absolutely insane move. If he must take it tell him to plug it. WHat’s the drug in it?

This is sad. Tempted to make some joke about it but can't see the point.

Better off him getting a new clean hit and be quick about it and not doing what will give him a Darwin award.

Uhh... tell your friend that there is no way in hell he should put that inside his body with a needle. That's so nasty... something like that could easily lead to hospitalization or death. Very easily. I wouldn't even ingest it at all, who knows what sort of bacteria could have grown in there in 3 years?

Seriously I would be very surprised if your friend doesn't develop very serious health complications from injecting that. Heating it with a lighter is not going to make it better.

Hey man, you never know, especially a new user. Lots of people post shit in the wrong forum, wherever they happen to find themselves. Better safe than sorry.

In fact I'm gonna move this.

My buddy who got out of prison after doing 2 years has been out for about 8 months and happened to find a clogged needle with fun brown stuff in it and asked me if it would be okay to blast it. he said there is still some of his blood in it and it looks a little funky which makes sense because it is almost 3 years old. what should i tell him? could he just burn it off with a lighter under a spoon? i told him not to do it at all but he said he's probably going to regardless and i just want to make sure he isnt blasting some dangerous bacteria concoction. All answers greatly appreciated, thank you

Do not inject! (Even after heating.)