• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Need some movie help for a prom invitation

shishigami

Bluelighter
I'm thinking of editing myself asking a girl to prom into a movie and would like some movies that would work with.

If that's confusing here were two ideas I was toying with:

The shining: When Jack nicholsin's character is axing down the door and says 'heres johnny' he would say 'heres' and then it would cut to me saying 'me asking you to prom'

love actually: When mark rings juliet's (keira knightleys character) doorbell with the signs it would cut to me with signs asking the girl to prom.

All ideas are welcome all though horror ones will likely be thrown out (ie the shining) and really romantic (maybe love actually) ones might send the wrong message as we're just friends.

Thanks!

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure:

Bill, Ted: [both] Hows it goin' ladies?
Princess Elizabeth: Your the ones we saw in front of the castle.
Ted: I am Ted of San Dimas, and, uh, I bring to you a message of love.
Princess Elizabeth: [giggles] From who?
Ted: [thinking] From... from myself.
Princess Elizabeth: And what is this message you speak of?
Ted: Uh...
Bill: [whispers in ted's ear] Lyrics dude, recite them some lyrics.
Ted: Oh, you beautiful babes from England, for whom we have traveled through time... will you go to the prom with us in San Dimas? We will have a most triumphant time!
[princesses giggle]
Bill: Way to go, dude!

A Clockwork Orange, ask her to prom during the 'Singing in the Rain' rape scene.

how is this going to work - you're going to edit this movie then send it to her as an invite?

isn't a prom invite considered a romantic invitation? do you want to be with this girl (as more than just friends)?

alasdair

I'm going to edit the movie so that it has me asking the girl to prom in it. And then watch it with her. I only want to go to prom with this girl, not be anything more than friends.

ha thats crazy good idea tho seems cool good luck with it .. im half sleep so im no good for ideas now but if something comes up will come back

If u guys are just friends, then just ask her to prom. It's not like your tryna to impress her or anything.

But if I were you, I'd do The Ring. Watch the movie a week before prom, and then when the girl calls and says "in 7 days..." and you can chime in and say "will you go to prom with me?"

Or maybe a matrix playoff where she can take the blue pill or the red pill or some shit.

Btw prom is all good, but you should really be focusing your energy on prom weekend

It's traditional to ask in a cute and sometimes over the top way at my school. For instance one of my friends plans is to make a float out of his bed and roll it down the street and then read a story from the top of it...

I decided I'm probably just going to go with the love actually scene.

It's traditional to ask in a cute and sometimes over the top way at my school. For instance one of my friends plans is to make a float out of his bed and roll it down the street and then read a story from the top of it...

Holy shit man, can't you guys just like do a mating dance or ram heads or something? That all seems like a lotta work for some trim...

shishigami said:
really romantic (maybe love actually) ones might send the wrong message as we're just friends.
shishigami said:
does not compute.

alasdair

I said love actually might send the wrong message. I decided it wouldn't and it was the best idea I had.

love actually is 2 hours of extremely sentimental fiction about people falling in love and wanting to be in love. it's 4 different romantic stories...

i think if you truly want to just be friends with this girl, it's a terrible idea to use this movie. obviously, i can only guess but i can see her getting exactly the wrong idea about your intentions...

alasdair

Just get a tattoo on your dick that says "Prom?" and ask for a blowjob. I guarantee this will work.