• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need some information from current users of "down" / xylazine dope for HR article

cdin

Moderator: H&R; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
hey everyone. I got a request: I am working on the hotties of harm reduction calendar 2022, writing some HR articles for a few of the months.

One month we have is for HR related to "down"/xylazine dope.

I would love to talk to some people currently using xylazine/fent preparations to get a direct testimony of effects, and what tips they have been using to protect themselves.
if anyone here is in that boat and wants to speak on it, please feel free to DM me or comment here in the thread. Whatever is comfortable.

. Just want to be able to give good, first hand HR info for this unweildy blend of substances. Thank you! hope everyone is safe/well as can be.

0707_xylazine-greenfield06_custom-124799ef3a42bad302ad309515429d2913d07d6d-s1200.jpg

Last edited:
I do Xylazine but it’s pharmaceutical grade,I only use it when I’m in withdrawals and can’t sleep,I shoot .30ml and I weight 190lb and I’ll be asleep within 5-10 minutes and stay asleep at least 4 hrs from it and that’s even kicking a Valium habit…

The manufacturers recommended dose is 3x stronger than what I use but this is for animal use to tranquiliz them and not for humans,I think if a person followed their recommendation you’ll be in trouble with your breathing

“Xylazine is a sedative and analgesic as well as a muscle relaxant. Xylazine HCl Injection is used in horses to produce a state of sedation accompanied by a shorter period of analgesia. A sleeplike state is usually maintained for 1-2 hours, while analgesia lasts from 15-30 minutes. Xylazine HCl Injection may be used to calm horses and facilitate handling or during clinical examinations, orthopedic procedures, dental procedures and surgical procedures. Xylazine HCl Injection is also used as a pre-anesthetic to general anesthesia or in conjunction with local anesthetics. Contains 100 mg xylazine per ml. The dosage for Xylazine HCl Injection is recommended at 0.5 ml per 100 lbs body weight by IV administration, or 1.0 ml per 100 lbs body weight by IM administration. Xylazine.”

Last edited:
If you could wait a month, I could go down to my city’s local harm reduction center and interview some people.

i think we are supposed to print before then, but if not that would be great.