• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need Help Stopping... Please Help

FoshoDub

Bluelighter
So about 2.5 weeks ago, I got my hands on 7g's of Acetylfentanyl. I believe It was a mistake on my suppliers part, but after only a few days, I began doing it everyday (about .3g a day). Obviously my tolerance grew, but when I realized that my habit got out of control, I knew I needed to stop. I tried to quit cold-turkey, but the WD was insane. I still have to take a few lines a day, just from becoming sick.

I got my hands on 26mg's of xanax, and one 8mg strip of suboxen. With the supplies I have, can someone please help me plan out a way to get off. I have one of the most important interviews of my life in 10 days, and I just need this habit out of my life.

Any input would greatly help. Thanks so much!

That's a pretty short habit, I know fents a bitch to come off, & in no way am I attempting to undermine you, or the awful wds you felt... But, you won't feel awful for ten days after such a stint. I'd get rid of the subs, you don't wanna replace one brief stint with opioid maintenance. That's just a replacement addiction & if this interview is so big to you then I'm sure you don't wanna screen positive for any drugs. Focus man, you've been sick like, 500times right?? Not sure of your age, but just think of ot like the flu, & you'll pull through just fine. There's some OTC meds to help with the physical symptoms, use the search engine, esp loperamide.

Hope this helps, any worries, keep posting or pm me.

Rtp

Withdrawals are usually only bad for long-time users. Binge users won't have as nearly of a bad experience. It's all in your head, and as long as you're stocked up on flu medicine, Imodium, and OTC painkillers, you'll be fine. Just treat it like the flu, and don't freak yourself out about it. Focus on the end goal - that important interview. I certainly wouldn't use the Xanax you have. Might be best just to take a double dose of Benadryl and try to sleep through it as much as you can. Good luck to you.

I know that taking the subs and Xanax will Only open up the possibility of another addiction... but I'm not gonna tell u that... I'm gonna tell you exactly what I would do if it were me. I would take the Xanax as needed to help with the restlessness just like 1/2-1mg at a time. Save the sub strip for your interview... you'll only need to take 2mg to feel better, so just cut up the strip. I have been there and those are exactly the kinds of reasons why I wanted to quit. Since you haven't been on it that long maybe you'll be able to ride it out after that. Please keep me posted lmk how your doing. Good luck!

Since this is a harm reduction site also, need to advise you about NOT mixing suboxone and xanax together. Please, don't mix xanax with Fent either.

If you're going to suboxone route, I'd advise you to try to get more because one 8mg strip isn't going to enable you to maintain long term.

My advise to you is to suffer through some of the withdrawal symptoms, then take smaller amounts of the suboxone. Hopefully, by the 3-4th day, the worst will be over. You can wean yourself and maintain on a quarter strip a day, if you can stick to staying clean.

I can't do suboxone due to the horrible migraines I get from it. The few times I took it, I dosed twice daily ... 2mg morning, 2mg late evening.

Thing is that if you are on subx for a few days/weeks, your tolerance is going to drop, so if you go back to Fent, be careful not to OD due to taking dose prior to going clean, or dosing when subox is blocking.

Does this subx have narcan in it?

I am going through AcetylFentanyl wd's right now too. but I think it's also benzo wd's too because i've been taking klons and xanax for the wd's. it's been about 10 days or so and i'm still cold as hell. finger tips are still tingly. feet are freezing. so I think right now it' s more benzo wd's. but I also have a lot of gabapentin, so i've been taking a bunch of that (today i'm just taking the gabapentin) to see if the benzo wd's go through their cycle.it's difficult to tell the difference between all the drugs because you just straight feel like shit. hopefully my blood flow will increase after a few days of no benzo use. and i'll just stop the gabapentin straight up cause I heard there aren't really wd's but I heard it's great for opiate wd's (wish I knew that for the first couple days of sweating restless in bed).... but anybody else have experience with access to all these drugs and what I should do? I'm sick of having cold hands and feet and feeling body aches like fuck.

my only advice is to dump that shit. flush it all. do not keep it around, even if you think its worth too much to trash. its the only way. stuff like that is poison to your body and mind. no one can control that amount of drugs, especially with how cheap they are. i ran into the same problem with 1 gram of etizolam, and thats nothing like fent analogues.

my only advice is to dump that shit. flush it all. do not keep it around, even if you think its worth too much to trash. its the only way. stuff like that is poison to your body and mind. no one can control that amount of drugs, especially with how cheap they are. i ran into the same problem with 1 gram of etizolam, and thats nothing like fent analogues.

for real. that's what I should do to, shits comin in the mail, but it's so hard to dump. already paid. ya know? i really need to dump it but it's so hard....