• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help finding an alternative!

Gothmoneytweaker

Greenlighter
So a lil history on my opiate use:
Fucked around with em here in highschool, norco, dilaudid 2s, morphines. But when i was 17 i got to try heroin a few times, and even real china white, fast forward to 20 years old, smoked fent a few times, then i met my ex, chronic pain patient with no doctor so hes on street fent, i went to rehab for meth and the 2 or 3 times i used fent with him bc felony probation, and i got kicked out for phones and vapes lmfaoooo, so i said fuck it and went onnthe run, started iving fent bc tjats how my ex used it. I died like 5 times, overdosed over 80 times, within a year. I was kinda suicidal so i did random sized shots, complete dumbfuckery, i know. But around 10-12 months prior to going to detox a month or two ago, i switched soley to smoking it, tho id put some fent in my crank shots but not much. Mostly id smoke 2-6g of powder a day, or 5-10g of redrock/peanut butter.. ive even smoked carfentanyl and didnt nod or nothing. So fastforward again to detox, made it 5 days before i got paranoid bot that place, but to be fair they stuck me in a room that had ISOLATION ROOM on thedoor, andmy roommate had a pending covid test, which came up positive. I didnt get it but i didnt trust that place at fucking all. I only used fent like 4 or 5 times ince then but i made the decision to switch to heroin, so when i crave fent i just smoke that instead of do fent bc that could kill me after not having rly used it in a month or two. Using h has gotten me to genuinely like using opiates. And im trying to find some alternative(s) to heroin bc i dont like the burnt barbeque chip.taste the black tar has, and the alt needs to be smokable, no substitutions for that ROA bc ive never overdosed smoking it, potency doesnt matter bc i can always cut it and microdose it out the gate with titrations following. I know theres O-DSMT, AND 2-MAP (whjch is legit poision 0/10 review on Yelp lol) and U-47700 (and a new v of that... U-49900?)
And suggestions would help, idc if i gotta scour the surface and dark wrb for a vendor that parts.my responsibility. Bonus points if unscheduled in THE USA!!! Thanks, have a good juannn.

I will just say it... there's no alternative for heroin. It's a unique opiate with euphoria that people die for and kill for literally lol. You've gone through the opiate train so can't say there's much good left in that realm but anyway..

I don't recommend it but seed tea is longer lasting and can be more potent than heroin said my addict friend who is now clean that seemed to do every drug all the time all day for years. He told me he used seed tea towards the end because heroin did not work whatsoever. Its so hard to predict how strong the tea will be but heroin is so hard to predict anyway. I don't see anything good coming from any of this to be honest but its HR. At least legally... you'll be in a better place haha. I don't know what more to say. Eventually I hope that you can be happy with not strong opiates. I don't know though lol I've been away from it all recently and it was totally fine after two months of not feeling great ever.

I don't think seed tea will be a fun experience for anyone. Briefly and then like any opiate it just sucks so much. The withdrawal is horrible beyond words. I really don't think anyone should go and start using seed tea but if you have no plans to stop opiates in the far future even don't see how it would hurt. For seed tea you need strong tolerance just in case. I think you have that? Not saying that in a douche way.