• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need Help - Advice and Tips? Daily Adderall XR (prescribed)

ijku1994

Greenlighter
Hello all,

To start off, I have been taking Adderall XR daily for about 4 months (prescribed). I take 10mg XR when I wake up around 7:30am, usually on an empty stomach and it would last until noon or so. Then my second dose is a 20mg XR that I take after my morning dose has worn off and it would last me until 3 or 4pm. I have noticed that most of the time it is inconsistent on the way it effects me. Below are the supplements/vitamins I take daily; does anyone know what enhances Adderall XR other than Tums/Baking soda?

I wish I could just go back in time and feel the same effects that when I first took my Adderall. Normally, I take weekends off and I still don't notice a difference. Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.

Vitmains/Supplements:

Night:
Melationin
Multi-Vitmain
Mangnesium Cilrate
L-Thoyrisne
Vitamin C
Zoloft (25mg)

Morning:
Tums/Baking soda some days - not really working
B Vitamin
D3 Vitamin

Thank you for reading my post, can't wait to hear back!

:)

I was on the same And got switched to 70mg vyvanse in the am and 30mg later in the day

When you say its not working anymore, do you mean it's not "being felt" or that your adhd symptoms aren't being managed?
Have you tried other meds before

Sorry for the confusion. I meant it’s not being “felt”. Do you have any tips or advice?

I was on vyvanse before I got started on Adderall XR. I’m wondering if you could take anything to enhance the Adderall other than the supplements/vitamins listed above. I have tried both Tums and Baking soda and both didn’t have a significant difference in effects.

Thank you,

Kratom is great with Adderall and it makes it better and stops the side effects so it’s a win win. You probably know about Kratom but if not it’s completely legal you can get it at the smoke shop (you do not smoke it). It will help.