• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Need Combo Advice

Yeah, misses do happen, but this was not a miss, it was an intramuscular injection of heroin dissolved in (possibly unsterile) water and coagulating blood. It could definitely lead to infection.

ohhh. ignore me lol know nothing about muscle shots. i do have a question regarding coagulating blood would u mind if i asked u?

Not at all; not sure if I'd be able to answer your question fully off the top of my head but I'll have a go at it and at least point you in the right direction.

See probably not a dumb idea to call your local hosptal and ask them what it is instead of getting advice on a possibly infected injection site from a bunch of degenerates with computers

If you see yourself as a degenerate, that's unfortunate, but don't project that shit onto the rest of us.

Quetiapine won't block opiates effect. In USA many opiates adicts in jails and street lie doing seem their have psychosis to get a prescription to quetiapine wich then they snort or inject to get a high I've read is similar to heroin so some people've call to quetiapine as «legal heroin». I.was addict to inhaled heroin for 5 years and after it once crush a 100 mg quetiapine pill and snorted it and it gives me a short rush similar to opiates high sensations in some ways. I've been on methadone maintenance while I took quetiapine for sleep and it doesn't block methadone effects

SerOquel is very dangerous to inject , and snorting it has no benefits what so ever besides a burning nose , it gives you restless legs/arms/ body and makes you very agitated . I know from personal experience , when I was In jail I would trade my seroquel for weed but that's just so they can sleep there jail time away . I don't know where you're getting your information from but believe me seroquel has no recreational effects besides being so restless that you need to go to sleep I wouldn't compare it to heroin in anyway.

and as for the OP 120mg of a codeine /12mg morphine is a safe dose without tolerance but don't take any more paracetamol until a good 12 hours later because the maximum amount of paracetamol you can take in 24 hours is 4000mg any more then that and you will w and 1 mg Xanax is equivelent to 20mg valium , so I think you would be fine , just dont add any alcohol or any other benzos with the lovely mix. And IME seroquel is good for one thing and that's sleep , seroquel has a 100% bioavailability so there's no need to fuck around . seroquel kills/aborts any type of high. Have fun :)