• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Need Combo Advice

SpaceMonkeys

Greenlighter
I am a male and I weigh around 115 pounds and am around 5'7, would it be dangerous, with no tolerance, to take 120 mg of 30/500 codeine with 1 mg of Xanax/ aprazolam generic and my nightly 150 mg of seroquel. Please help me if you have experience with these sorts of combos.

Do you have any tolerance to Opioids or Benzodiazepines?

<3

You plan on taking the 120mg of codeine along with the alprazolam to get a buzz during the day/evening, and then the seroquel to sleep later on, right?

Then I'd certainly suggest dropping the Xanax entirely.
Benzo/Opioid mixing is as dangerous as it gets, and Alprazolam is particularly lethal in such combos.

<3

I would dose half that amount of codeine if you have never done it/zero experience with opiates. You can always take more, not less. And I agree with the other person on dropping the xanax, especially since you're taking seroquel too. Codeine and seroquel is a sedating enough combo for somebody with no tolerance to that sort of mix. If you are set on doing all 3, then cut each dose in half and maybe do them at intervals, instead of eating all at the same time. Xanax will be short acting and hit fast whereas the codeine will take 15-20min to kick in and it will last however codeine commonly lasts, it's not a ridiculously long acting drug, if you could do a cold water extraction on the codeine that's best on your liver health, all that tylenol/APAP does damage overtime with repeated use. I won't explain how to do it, but you can look it up, stay safe and party down!

Just take the codeine. At a lower dose, like 130-150. The Seroquel will at best make your high really muddy and groggy, or at worst knock you right out and you'll waste your codeine.

I agree, skip the Xanax, only take the Codeine solo and then maybe a slightly lower Seroquel dose for sleep. I would not take the Codeine and Seroquel together as Venrak stated.

Shit i just ended up doing 300 mg codeie and 1mg xanax and the xanax killed the tail end of my codeine fun

Codeine 120 mg and alprazolam 1 mg is a nice combo for people without tolerance to both kind of drugs and safe AT THAT DOSE FOR YOUR WEIGHT.
But I would not mix the combo codeine+alprazolam with the nightly quetiapine because of a possible extremate sedation. You can take the codeine with alprazolam in the morning.or middle-day and in the night take Seroquel to sleep.

You can do it sure knowing your data and dose, if you were going to mix methadone 50 mg with diazepam 30 mg I would say you «no, caution, overdose high risk» but codeine 120 mg (equivalent to morphine 12 mg) and alprazolam 1 mg is well for your weight. I yes say, sit down and wait a powerful depressant high with a pleadant and peaceful sensation

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't APs like Seroquel somewhat block/inhibit the action of opiates? Seems like I remember reading that in a thread on BL not too long ago.

Quetiapine won't block opiates effect. In USA many opiates adicts in jails and street lie doing seem their have psychosis to get a prescription to quetiapine wich then they snort or inject to get a high I've read is similar to heroin so some people've call to quetiapine as «legal heroin». I.was addict to inhaled heroin for 5 years and after it once crush a 100 mg quetiapine pill and snorted it and it gives me a short rush similar to opiates high sensations in some ways. I've been on methadone maintenance while I took quetiapine for sleep and it doesn't block methadone effects

Quetiapine is a DAR1 antagonist. Your maintenance methadone still did it's jub because it isn't a Mu opiate receptor antagonist.

The 300mg codeine was enjoyable bu the aprazolam kind of killed the end, this will probably not be a combo i will try in future

hey i need help and i don't now how to make a post for people to reply on so I'm going to do it here.. i couldn't shoot up i am the worst i can never hit or find a vein and then blood leaks into it and it ends up being a waste i saw people shoot up into there upper thigh .. so i did it because i was so frustrated and i shot it into my upper thigh what i did was i just stuck it in and pushed the rest of the bloody dope mix into my thigh and it was the stupidest thing I've ever done because i was so frustrated and now i have a had bubble on my leg not so much a huge bubble or anything like that its soar and I'm just freaking out like am i going to loose my leg has a this happened to anyone else?

never happened to me before i would suggest calling 911 because even if they don need to send out an ambulance they will know what it is. i would keep the leg still becuse if oxygen gets in your bloodstream it could be fatal

never happened to me before i would suggest calling 911 because even if they don need to send out an ambulance they will know what it is. i would keep the leg still becuse if oxygen gets in your bloodstream it could be fatal
Yeah, don't use emergency services for this, that is ridiculous.

hey i need help and i don't now how to make a post for people to reply on so I'm going to do it here.. i couldn't shoot up i am the worst i can never hit or find a vein and then blood leaks into it and it ends up being a waste i saw people shoot up into there upper thigh .. so i did it because i was so frustrated and i shot it into my upper thigh what i did was i just stuck it in and pushed the rest of the bloody dope mix into my thigh and it was the stupidest thing I've ever done because i was so frustrated and now i have a had bubble on my leg not so much a huge bubble or anything like that its soar and I'm just freaking out like am i going to loose my leg has a this happened to anyone else?

First, you are not going to lose your leg due to possible IDU complications if you get medical attention should it be necessary. In most situations like these, if no major blood vessels are compromised, the worst it should get before getting treatment is when you notice a possible abscess based off indications of growing infection.

Now, you mentioned that you basically just did an intramuscular injection of a heroin (HCl?), water, and some of your blood; Was this your outer thigh? You also said that you've developed a lump of sorts that is relatively sore; Can you describe it some more? How large is it? is it red? Is it giving off a lot of heat? Discharge?

What I want you to do is grab a marker or pen, preferably black or dark ink with the finest point you can find. If you only have a normal Bic pen or a Sharpie, that'll do; What you're going to do is trace a circle around the lump on your leg, as close to the contour as possible. This is to monitor if it's changing in size at all. Now, measure its diameter as accurarately as you can with what you have and record the data for future reference. You'll want to be checking a few times a day if it has enlarged. If not, wash it gently with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth, then re-trace around it like before. If it has indeed grown (because it's expanded past the edge of the circle you traced), is also quite warm and/or is an angry red, then this is a sign of an abscess in your thigh and you will be needing medical attention to end the infection, treat the trauma, and to avoid nasty things such as necrotizing limbs and gangrene.

So...I really hope that this is just a big scare and that it has no drastic consequences for you. Know, though, that if you continue to insist on mastering this technique, more such situations are very likely to follow and that you should quit while you are not very good at it and still not yet addicted to the ritual of intravenous administration and develop that separate addiction without even knowing it was happening or even a thing that happens. I fucking suck at I.V. admin. and I'm cool with sucking at this particular thing. I sucessfully I.V.ed once, also in my leg, and decided I satisfied my curiosity enough to not turn myself into a macabre modern conceptual art Voodoo doll while I hammer out the technique.

Have you ever considered plugging (rectal administration)? It has the second highest bioavailability for most substances (I.V. being the highest), generally provides a good rush when it does via I.V., and it's super quick and easy to do. If you want help with the technique, let me or anyone else know, and we'll help ya out. We also have a great guide to plugging here. I've got a bunch of experience with this R.O.A. and I would be happy to help you in any way possible, so don't hesitate to hit me up with questions. I know you're still a greenlighter and can't send PMs to anyone but staff yet, but I'll PM you my Gmail address if you ever need to get in touch quickly.

Misses happen now and then, if its a bad one its just sore and bruised usually. sometimes has a fever around that one area (feels like anyway). id keep an eye on it but probably nothing to freak out over

Misses happen now and then, if its a bad one its just sore and bruised usually. sometimes has a fever around that one area (feels like anyway). id keep an eye on it but probably nothing to freak out over

Yeah, misses do happen, but this was not a miss, it was an intramuscular injection of heroin dissolved in (possibly unsterile) water and coagulating blood. It could definitely lead to infection.