• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need coil that fits vape

LoveSexDreamz

Bluelighter
Sorry if this isn't allowed but I can't post in the vaping category.
Anyway I have a vape with a baby beast tank and I need coils. It came with 2 stock could but one burned out and this one only goes to 80w.
I ordered some v8-t8 because I heard the beast tank could wrte comparable with baby beast. They were way too big.
Preferably couls that go to 220w.
Anyone know how to tell which coils fit my tank just from looking at the online specs? Or know of any from experience?
Thanks.

EDIT: okay I just looked up baby beast coils and apparently they only go to 110w.

So I guess my only question is; do I need a new tank or does anyone know of 220w could for the baby beast?

My son set mine up for me and I kept having problems with it so for now I'm using a Juul. When I see him tonight, I can ask him for you. Maybe in the meantime, someone here with more knowledge will chime in. (yeah they shut down the Vaping section :()

Learn to roll your own. Go into a vape shop and they'll teach you as well as probably roll one or a few for you.

Now I'm just looking for a good tank that can vape 220w. Might just have to buy the cloud beast because I already have extra coils. Idk :/