• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need advice

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Ok i cant sleep so here goes, i take methadone 40 mls daily and sometimes diazepam once or twice a week now tomorrow im buying 5 oxycodone caps 20mg +10 klonopin +10 blue 10 mg of diazepam and a couple of free 300ml of pregablin good day out ay ,now ive never tried these oxycodone > Please no prices <

these so should i leave the methadone out, just take 5 oxys a few klonopin 2mg they are £1 each which again i was told is a very good price ,and a few blues plus my 2 300s of pregablin, now i do take heroin and crack ,this is why im worried i wont get anythimgut
of the oxys this is where i need advice im having a pill day tomorrow im lucky got 2 brothers who somehow get all these meds between them e klonopim are the best and he always has plenty too many for me my main reason im trying this experiment out is too seeif these oxycodone can replace this disgusting methadone ,i so hate that shit ive lost teeth etc. (dozens) of things have happened to me mentally and physically on it ,which is why i gotta stop so will these 5 20m8)g be enough with a few benzos thrown in ,eventually i jus /t want to sto the meth and go onto oxycodone if possible, so all advice and serious ideas are needed no jokers please as its my life thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
How much H do you take at a time, how often, and do you shoot, smoke, snort?

And they are oxycodone and not oxycontin which are an extended release version?

Might also want to edit out the prices as they aren't allowed.

Oxy's are going to be a way different high than what you are used to. I've taken dones, H, morphine etc... but I didn't really like the oxy ride. I like the warm glow of a morphine/H high but oxy's are more of a uppy opiate high. It made me feel like almost of a dirty high.
That's just what it felt like to me anyway.
If it were me, I'd stick with the dones and dope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers folks : yea lifes not too good im basically just swalling eberything im in one of this take anything i can get my hands on i gotta book in too see a shrink im at the end of my tether pm me as i dont want kicked of this site as im in an agitated mood but feel free to pm me please do im scottish x