• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need advice asap - too much stims

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddBull

Greenlighter
I did something stupid. 3 nights in a row because of work, and I took today 100 mg adderall ir promising myself that after this I'm doing a break.

My heart races like crazy. I breath deep and try to relax.

What should I do besides that? (im not going to hostpital)

I have Melatonin tablets, valerian root tablets about 10x vicodin 5-300mg and 6 tabs trazadone 100mg, besides other useless stuff.

What do I do? How much I take what?

Btw. I'm 26, on adderall from over a year. Abusing from about 6 months. Yesterday 80 did almost nothing to me.

Yeah, like right here. I'm unable to research, can't focus, so I don't know if I shoudl take it.

What benzo do you have at hands?

Just relax from now ok?

I want to help you buddy.

In this case, a benzo(valium, xanax, klonopin) would be better, but Vicodin will help you relax. Take two of the 5/300s.

No, but I'm doing a break anyway, since I'm immuned to adderall, but my heart is not.

I'm relaxing, listen to some music and do deep breaths. I resist the temptation to look on webmd for the symptoms too.

In this case, a benzo(valium, xanax, klonopin) would be better, but Vicodin will help you relax. Take two of the 5/300s.
I'm worried 2 of those wouldn't help anything. Last time I took 5 and I felt nothing. I don't take them regularly, just adderall.

Then take more vicodin? I don't know what your tolerance is like but if you're taking more than 3 of those at a time then you really ought to do a cold-water extraction.
Benzos or Soma would be more appropriate but a strong dose of hydrocodone will definitely take the edge off and help you get to sleep.

One time I took 900mg of Adderall and didn't die or go to the hospital. However, it was a horrible experience replete with (only temporary, thank God) amphetamine-induced tardive dyskinesia. I don't abuse Adderall much after that.

Just relax, DO NOT redose, take a cold shower, drink some cold ice water, force yourself to eat, and chill out.

I would not combine any downers with the high dose of Adderall you took but instead just ride it out and if it gets really bad go to the hospital/ER.

The Trazodone, if you don't use it regularly should knock you out in half an hour at 50-mg, or try 100-mg but it will knock you out for a while and can have a hangover effect, but if your concern is sleep, you need it. Drink lots of water too, try to eat some fruit or other easy food.

Others with experience in this use of Trazodond please let me know if my logic is flawed. But Traz always knocking me the fuck out. Hard. But not necessarily after a speed binge - I can't recall, but when friends die it's my go to drug to knock me out for a week or so until I drink myself half to death. I digress...

Take 8 of those vics man it should calm u down a good bit if you have no opiate tolerance . Thats 4 grams of APAP just don't take any more Tylenol in 24H ,and you will be fine .

A stim-binge is the best and worst part. Just lying down makes a huge difference; too take the weight off your feet.
A hot bath is another good thing, but the best bet is to first rinse your toes in cold water; then sit in the tub with the shower on medium heat and let in gradually fill. If you feel over stimulated dip your head under cold water, from the shower, a tap, it doesn't matter which.
The reason for all this palava is to relax your muscles. Stimulants break down into Cortisol (the stress hormone) so spend some time trying to unwind. Some music while you bathe, I'd suggest the drone zone for sheer ambience and no beats.
Try not to be tempted to re-dose if your feeling better, if you've been awake for more than 3 days you should struggle to get out of the tub.
Be very careful and take your time, throw a bathroom towel on the floor to avoid slipping.
Then hit the sofa, make your body think your not going to sleep but just chilling out.
Hot and cold spells should begin at this point. Don't turn on the heating just have plenty of blankets, duvet covers and pillows at hand.
Then dreamland.
Benzo's aren't really necessary but 1mg K-Pin will give an extra pillow to sleep on.

Closing at OP's request.

Other than a benzo for the more severe symptoms, I wouldn't recommend medicating for a stim come down. Unfortunately, you're gonna go through it for a bit and it isn't fun. But you'll be fine and sometimes it can be best to just let your body balance out without chemical assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.