View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

nbome's negative side effects

swimfredrick

Greenlighter
My mate was just wondering, What long term negative side effects does Nbome's has that LSD does not.

Seizures, heart attacks, arrhythmias. Death. And possibly more since the NBOMe family is brand-new!

Seizures, heart attacks, arrhythmias. Death. And possibly more since the NBOMe family is brand-new!

Potentially all of this.

Given how new the NBOMe series is, we have very very little to go off when considering potential long term effects. If the seemingly random short-term negatives like seizures and death are anything to go by, one can only wonder (and fear...)

The only unclean psychedelic i've tried is the 25B-NBOMe and I can tell you that it doesnt change you on the short term. It's been 2 years and I still have HPPD, anxiety, insomnia and mental hyperactivity. Alredy had everything but HPPD before the Trip but it got WAY WORST after. For 6 months after the trip, I had Acid like experiance on weed and weed-like experiances sober (on a visual level only) I cant say that wasnt fun but still it came with INTENSE restlessness. Since this first psychedelic experiance, I stuck with tryptamines.

To answer your first question clearly; To me it has every long term side effect LSD doesnt have because LSD doesnt have long term side effects where NBOMes do. And they are ususally anxiety, depression and insomnia.

Last edited: