• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Nausea during cocaine use

brifkin33

Bluelighter
I have been using cocaine for several years now. At this rate I only use once every few months. The issue is when I use I get nauseous after about two hours in. I like to take fairly large lines and sometimes rails. I am sure that is the main reason why I get nauseous but I like it too much to just do small amounts over a long period of time. So my question is will taking Pepto Bismol, Ammodium, or Tums beforehand help mitigate the nausea effects? I try to stay hydrated while doing it but even as I sip that I still start dry heaving, funny thing is I have never vomited from cocaine. It’s always constant dry heaving. However, if I try to drink alcohol while consuming cocaine I become faint, weak, and pale. The two simply don’t mix for me despite contrary belief. Is there anyway to offset the effects of nausea by preparing ahead?

I have been using cocaine for several years now. At this rate I only use once every few months. The issue is when I use I get nauseous after about two hours in. I like to take fairly large lines and sometimes rails. I am sure that is the main reason why I get nauseous but I like it too much to just do small amounts over a long period of time. So my question is will taking Pepto Bismol, Ammodium, or Tums beforehand help mitigate the nausea effects? I try to stay hydrated while doing it but even as I sip that I still start dry heaving, funny thing is I have never vomited from cocaine. It’s always constant dry heaving. However, if I try to drink alcohol while consuming cocaine I become faint, weak, and pale. The two simply don’t mix for me despite contrary belief. Is there anyway to offset the effects of nausea by preparing ahead?
Less is more with cocaine man, btw thst drug is so not worth it in the end. So detrimental for ya health. Quit while you're ahead. Uu

Must be some cut or something probably....if u were doing huge lines with pure stuff like I tried on 3 occasions, trust me u would not enjoy it at all. Ur heart feels like it's gonna come out of ur chest.i quit cocaine 2 years ago and I don't miss it at all. The high from cocaine Is WANTING MORE AND MORE AND MORE. U never get to enjoy it.

I don't recall cocaine or crack ever doing that. Although cocaine perhaps can do that moreso. I recall a tightness in the stomach from cocaine but not nausea exactly.

None of the medications you listed will help you. Diphenhydramine might

I don't recall cocaine or crack ever doing that. Although cocaine perhaps can do that moreso. I recall a tightness in the stomach from cocaine but not nausea exactly.

Thank you

Agreed…I have taken at least 10 ambulance rides to the ER for chest pain from cocaine. Amazingly, none were due to heart issues. They were from anxiety attacks brought on by using.

Def a cut.

Agreed…I have taken at least 10 ambulance rides to the ER for chest pain from cocaine. Amazingly, none were due to heart issues. They were from anxiety attacks brought on by using.
Y u keep on doing it then, lolllll. Put the straw down bro. That drug is wrong in so many ways....

Your quote has me laughing out load literally. “Put the straw down bro!”…..Instead “stop buying the yayo!” Blame it that damn straw 😂🤣😂😅😅
😆 🤣 😆 🤣 idk I haven't done a line in over 3 years . Haha

Harm reduction. I space my sessions out now.
Try to always get the best product you can, I live in Peru and even here it's hard to get good coke unless u got good contacts and its expensive still. I can't imagine outside my country. Always rinse ur nose with saline every hr or so inbetween session.

I would get nauseous and sick EVERY time I snort “coke.” I’m doubtful that I was doing any coke that was of much purity at all. I am a person with a weak stomach and sensitive Central Nervous System to begin with. There was even a batch that made me go diarrhea right after doing a line. I don’t touch this overly cut drug anymore.

I would get nauseous and sick EVERY time I snort “coke.” I’m doubtful that I was doing any coke that was of much purity at all. I am a person with a weak stomach and sensitive Central Nervous System to begin with. There was even a batch that made me go diarrhea right after doing a line. I don’t touch this overly cut drug anymore.
Yup, I’ve had the splats 💩 too from just waiting for the damn stuff to arrive and within taking a few lines. No bueno!

I had some success by making a potent tea of Ginger and Black Cloves. Cinnamon may also help.
Combined with 4mg ondansetron.

It’s pretty common in the crack community to associate an awesome hit with throwing up, but I have heard of people getting nauseous and throwing up from both anticipation and good shit. I used to sniff a lot of powder til I couldn’t breathe out of my nose every time I did it.

It’s pretty common in the crack community to associate an awesome hit with throwing up, but I have heard of people getting nauseous and throwing up from both anticipation and good shit. I used to sniff a lot of powder til I couldn’t breathe out of my nose every time I did it.
Same with a good iv coke shot, thsts almost a barf guaranteed if it's top notch quality. Yuck, the worst part is thst after puking u want more immediately. Fucking bonkers.

I'm a recovering addict, really high purity coke always makes me gag on the first line or two, but the nausea doesn't last long. If it's consistently making you feel sick it's probably a blessing in disguise for you mate.

Ginger + Black Cloves (or as many anti-nausea herbs as you can find) tea seemed to work well.
I also take 4mg Ondensentron - though try not to make a habit of it.
Also:

51rC7JWcJgL._SL1074_.jpg

I've gotten really bad nausea from cocaine 90% of the times that I've tried it. The nausea gets so bad that it makes cocaine not worth using.