• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Natural smoking blends

MrSwim

Greenlighter
So I have this really annoying friend. We enjoy the relaxation of a nice pipe of tobacco after a long day to help relax us. Well the other day we were cleaning the brush up from around the house for we like to chill in the woods. By doing this we discovered some white bell shaped flowers growing from a white stem and each stem bared only but one flower. Today I decided to look up what the plant could be and upon reasearch he is positive the plant is parasitic flower monotropa uniflora. As I read about the plant I learned it provides a miles sedative smoke when dried and wondered if it would offer a nice addition to a blend of rose blossoms and a herb like tobacco or hemp? I do apologize if this is the wrong post or if this is a repeat I'm new to this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have this really annoying friend swim me and swim enjoy the relaxation of a nice pipe of tobacco after a long day to help relax us. Well the other day swim and me were cleaning the brush up from around the house for we like to chill in the woods. By doing this we discovered some white bell shaped flowers growing from a white stem and each stem bared only but one flower. Today swim decided to look up what the plant could be and upon reasearch he is positive the plant is parasitic flower monotropa uniflora. As he read about the plant he learned it provides a miles sedative smoke when dried and wondered if it would offer a nice addition to a blend of rose blossoms and a herb like tobacco or hemp? I do apologize if this is the wrong post or if this is a repeat I'm new to this site.

As you're new to the site, just want to let you know that we do not SWIM on bluelight but you did post in the right spot :)